27#mother

Princess pov:

"When a child lost their parents,they are called orphan. When a spouse lost their partners,they called widow. How  about parents lost their child? What are they called? Nothing....( Laugh sarcastically with pain)... that's why it hurts so much cause they are no words can describe how much pain it is cost to parents lost their child."

I told her while punching my chest hard. The frustration I felt when I left the house I blurted out on her.

"Luna...."

Violet suddenly grab my wrist to stop hurting myself more...the sparks stunned me for a little..the sparks I always avoided,the sparks I always ignored... I slowly turned aside to look at her

"That's right.... Luna.... That words are RIGHTFULLY for me,...only for ME....(Violet quickly pulled her hands away like she touched some hot potato and put her attention on driving) ...(long silent come between us)   you love me. (It was statement not a question I saw her tense and give me some side glance)..."

"With all my heart....even it is forbidden..."

Violet answer me

"I need you."

"Luna?????!!!"

"You will do anything I want,right?"

↔️↔️↔️↔️

Violet pov:

Before I respond at her

"We're here."

Princess states, I stop the car and park it, we both went outside and straight to our destination. I saw the couple's pause went they sense us. The older guy look tense his body when his gaze dropped to Princess,he raise up and approach us tailing behind him...

"Princess......"

"Hello,...de Carlos... I'm here to collect some Dept..."

Princess said then in flash she wave her hands and the older guy flew away some distant. The people inside the resto rushed outside to save themselves.

*Dxmn OUR mate didn't hold back.*

Purple told me , I don't have time to respond on her cause Joker about to counterattack on us.

*This going to be a MESSED.*

I told Purple and transform myself like Joker. I fight Joker,and shock to myself that I have strength that I don't know I have in me. I look at Princess while chatting some words and her palm's are pointing at me. Oh maybe she do some spell on me.

I can fight Joker equally,even I know we are cheated...well heck I am a bitch....not a warrior but for my mate I will do warriors thing to protect her.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Fause pov:

I was surprised in her sudden attack,so I don't have time to block it. But my mind quickly rushing how to cover the messed my niece just made.
I quickly put some spell around the establishment while laying on the floor. Every person who leave the establishment will forget what they saw inside....and no one can enter from outside.... The spell almost drained my energy but I need to hold on....it will became huge problem if this will link outside... I was now panting heavily,my throat felt dry while looking at my love fighting with a she wolf. Dxmn I cannot help him..how useless I am...

Princess....are you out of your mind? Putting our kind in this states?
In danger our kind in the eyes of humans?

I thought to myself while my vision slowly dropping to darkness.

I need to hold this... I cannot lost in this... And my body jerk up when somebody push to enter at my territory.
His aura are terrifying, I look up to see Princess expressions suddenly change when she felt that also,she turned around and pale!

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

King pov:

I turned around and walk away,cannot stand the guilt eating inside of me every time I looked at her.
We lost our child and I can't do anything about it. I felt powerless,useless. This is all my fault,it all started in me. If I didn't cheat on her,if I avoided him this would never happen.
I wanted to atoned all my sins and to do that I need to killed Primo.

Primo that name make my heart ache,maybe because of guilt. I need to find him no matter what.
My thoughts interrupted at the phone ring

📲 We found him. 📲

The other line said

📲 I'm on my way...📲

I answer while clenching tightly my phone

📲 I'll text you the address...see you...📲

Then the other line hung up, I didn't tell to others where I going...this is personal... I took it personally... I want my life back....for having that I need to END Primo's life.

➡️➡️➡️➡️

I can't believe he flew out here , cleaver... A few hours plane to our place.

"Sir,he renting this unit using Dove Hope name."

My informants told me while handling me some photo that kick my mind when I saw again his face that always hunted me. I smirked to myself while starring at the close up photo of him going out the apartment while eating some vanilla ice cream.

"Well, Dove...my little birdie I will make sure to break your tiny wings so you won't fly away again."

I murmured quietly. Then I went straight to the building up to his unit and no one can stop me.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Dove pov:

For few weeks I save some money to my new life.... I even rented some small studio type unit. The car???? Maybe next time.... All I need to do is continue my research to save more and my hand stop typing while starring at the monitor....
The confidential files that banned to the eyes of the normal humans are now open in front of me.
I almost 10 to 20 percent reading the files when it shut down.

Dxmn their system.... it's hard to enter their site but it's easy to spot on me. I need to train my ability to hack... I am become rotten in this. Well human sites are more easily to hack than sites of super naturals.

Well even they spotted on me,they cannot pinned point my location,no one can unblocked my protective wall. I am so proud of that.

Well it's time to get some fresh air

"You coming?"

I asked Royal who already at the door
I shook my head slightly while muttering

"Of course you are."

And we went outside.
Didn't know that day will change our lives