17#atlast

Warning 🤚🔞 some scene are not suitable for young readers so parental guidance are needed. 😘

Narrator;

Their moment interrupted when someone said.

"Get a room will you."

They quickly parted each other and look around,some nurse are 'kilig' to the scene,a fangirl they are. The others look disgusted of what they witnessed, homophobic!.
Without realising,Fause grabbed Joker's arms and quickly pulled and walk to the corridor straight to his office.

In Fause office,Fause release Joker arms and went to his office chair,his hearts still beating fast,like a drum,he can't believe he let this young boy dominating him,shit! I am too old to be like a teenager swaying seeing his crush. I felt like a girl! Damn!
He look at Joker who still standing in the center of his office.

Joker still laughing inside,but his happiness replace by the confusion and jealousy.

💭 Damn it...why that bitch scent lurking in here! 💭

Knight sneered,now that his wolf mentioned it,he remembers that Fause scented like her!

💭 Calm down, boy. We will found out about this. 💭

I try to calm Knight,so he won't do some crazy stuff,even myself want to do it.

Then my attention went to my mate who seated few feets away from me,and the only between us is his office table. My mate starring at me intensely,hot!
The jealousy I and Knights felt are vanished and replace with lust and craving,desire for our mates attention. Wanted to feel his warm,to be his side,before I first move he fake a cough to get my attention. Well baby,you already get your daddy's attention,all only for you.
I thought to myself while eyeing him intensely.

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

Fause pov:

"What are you doing here? How do you get in here? Are you stalking me?"

"Hold for a second will you, I will answer your questions at a time. First I have my way to find you, (he pause and without breaking eyes contact he walked slowly to reach where I am,damn again! That was hot! Like a predator cornering his prey,and I am his willing prey! I felt myself became aroused again,my body felt hot, unconsciously I touched myself between my legs. My heart pounding like a ball,my breathing became heavy,sweat are now coming out my body , I gulped hard,and let my toque out to wet my dry lips. His eye color change to what I did.) Are you tempting me,mate?"

He asked me in his horsey deep voice full of lust. I didn't know what to say,so I just seat there and watching him slowly approaching me,he went to my side and reach his hands to touched my face. The sparks erupted to my whole body that make me moan out loud

"Ohhhh...."

His fingers lightly touched the side of my face until it reach to my mouth, instincts I open my mouth and let his thumb slide inside,and when his fingers touched my toques,my mouth wrapped his fingers and I hungry suck it like a child feeding with a bottle while he just stand there watched me with his darker eyes full with lust.

He grabbed full fist of my hair and roughly bend up my head so I face him while I suck his finger.
Our eyes locked and that moment I know I am in deep trouble!
He pulled away his finger to my mouth,that make me whimpered. But it disappeared when I saw him slowly unbuckled his belt. That's it! I can't take it anymore!