she's his mate

Prime pov:

"Yes,she is my mate. This girl is my mate."

Said King to everyone that cheering to them,but his gaze lock on mine.

=why it's hurts so much hearing those words?=
I murmur to myself while looking at the couple reunite to each other's. Everyone gather around them and forget,I smile sadly at myself. It is natural I am nobody here,just a baggage of her. I just went to corner and silently waiting there,cause truth is I am not unease to be here,maybe I know deep inside this is not my place. I am not welcome here. My thoughts interrupted when someone seated beside me,I look at the man with a gentle aura

"She is a sweetheart,is she?"

He states,I just nod on him to confirmed it.

"They also told me about you,some things."

He added I just starred blankly at him didn't know what to say

"They told me,you had huge influence at her. She don't want to leave you. Even thou she has her family now,who will protect love,and don't cause a harm on her."

I don't know what to say so I keep silent and he continue

"You have your own life,and we are grateful to you for providing Princess,when she needed most."

"I...."

"Don't hurt her,not here, not everywhere."

My eyes wide to his suspicious,I'm about to deny it

"Do you UNDERSTAND."

He whisper in warning tone that give shiver in my spine,I terrified nod on him and my gaze went to King who look blankly at me.

At that night they told me their big secret.... That we need to keep it to ourselves if we don't want to be executed. That they are werewolf as in WEREWOLVES, the one in mythical story. Princess didn't surprised it at all, she said her mother tell her about this on the other hand I freak out of what I learned to them.
And Princess are daughter of previously alpha Ylie,and she is mate of the next alpha King. Really Princess is very important person here at the pack and their lives. She really a lucky one.
And I admit I envy her,she has a great family beside her.

Week past,I feel became weak and weak in every day past,my body always in pain for some unknown reason. No one notice,hey they treat me like I am not existing to their lives,their all focused only to Princess.