Extended Summary + disclaimer

DISCLAMIER:

I wrote half this story when I was fifteen and just figuring out my writing style. Since then I've really grown up and I'm not a huge fan of this story at all, but it means something to people and for that I will finish this book. Please read with caution and remember a fifteen year old girl who had no idea what she was doing wrote this. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I love you :)

High school is hard enough with school work and emotions try adding in sexuality.

I thought I was straight. I had a boyfriend. I was your average Fifteen year old high schooler. I got pretty good grades. I got quite a few friends.

Malea and Kalila are my best friends. I've known Kalila basically my whole life and met Malea in middle school. They are the best friends anyone could ask for but sometimes they seem to like each other a little more than friends. But even if they did, Kalila likes someone else.

Malea and Kalila met in six grade and have been close ever since. They are total opposites but have similar personalities. Malea is crazy, she's a musician, and an a total introvert. Kalila is hardheaded but honestly one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she's an artist. They are insane but I love them very much.

As far as family members go I've got quite a lot. 2 brothers 2 sisters and Im the youngest. Gabriel, Lucille, Thomas, Scarlett. All names for spoiled rich kids. Fitting.

I'm wealthy. I won't say I hate it or brag about it because I would be lying either way. I have never had money problems and I'm very thankful for that. But I hate the label. I hate labels in general though.

High school is supposed to be filled with boys and grades and athletics. But that's not what happens. It goes a lot deeper than just the Hetero norm.

Love is the most powerful things ever. But so is Fear. This story is both. Well um hope it's a good one.

Enjoy