14, Cloud 9

Grace~

The way the heart beats is a certain rhythm that can not be matched. The sound of a single heartbeat can change ones life. Novas has changed mine.

I currently have my head resting on Novas chest and quickly have noticed her heartbeat. How the tune has my heart at a quicker pace. How her fingers play with the ends of my hair. How the way she breathes makes me calm. How I love the way our silence fills the air yet we both feel the most comfortable in this position.

I looked up at her and touched her chin. Was this real? Was I really with the most wonderful person I had ever met? And she turns and looks at me with those Beautiful eyes and I know I'm on cloud 9. I see her gorgeous smile and I'm weak. She leans in and I wait for a simple kiss to send all the way.

But I wake up instead. And I'm frustrated that I was actually dreaming. I look and see that I have a text from Nova.

Nova: I can't wait to see you :)

I smile at the thought of seeing her. She's so amazing.

I reply with a quick me too and get ready. Lucy takes me to school and I get out just to be bombarded with the overwhelming Kali.

"Did you do the Spanish homework?" She asks. I give her the homework and she leaves to go copy it. I yet again am alone until a certain someone comes to me.

"Hey, how have you been?" He asks me.

"Oh I've been great, how have you been?" I replay back. He looks around and then back at me with a forced smile.

"Fine I guess. I've been thinking a lot. About us and how things ended."

"Oh, well have you come to a conclusion yet?"

"I've concluded I want you back." He says with determination in his voice. He moved a little closer. "I messed up, really bad but I love you and I know you love me too. Can you just please give me a second chance?" He asks grabbing my hands. And just for a sloppy second I consider his offer. But as soon as I think about it, Nova comes back to my head and I let go.

Shaking my head softly I say, "No, you and I don't fit together anymore Hunt. We just don't match. You will always have a special place in my heart but we're done." I cross my arms.

"I'm not giving up on us. But i get if you do. We are meant to be in each other's lives one way or the other." He says and he walks off looking more determined than before. But I know he won't get far.

I tighten my ponytail and walk into school trying to forget the fact my ex boyfriend won't take no for an answer. I then saw Mal and Kali all smiley.

I walk and hear them talking.

"Is everything so perfect with you?" Mal askes Kali.

"Not everything, I mean have you seen me in the morning?" Kali jokes back.

"I have and you're the same perfect girl even then." And I see Kali look shocked and kinda look down. You could tell if she could blush, that she would be blushing hard. Then they just stare at each other.

"Hey guys!" I say interrupting their eye sex.

"Oh hey Gracie" Kali says grinning at me. Malea looks kinda upset that I ruined their moment but I could care less.

We talk like usual and then I saw Nova and she was intensely staring at me. But not lovingly, no more like angrily glaring. And I look away quick.

My mind sped quick with things that could be wrong. What did I do wrong? Was it something I said? Did she have the same dream?