5, Swear

The party was tonight and I had all intentions of going. Until I realized I was going to see Nova again and I freaked.

I had to think about something. This was just a phase. She was a phase. So I had to keep my distance.

I felt that way until I saw hear this morning.

Her hair was down. She always had it down but it looked more... down. She was wearing this white top with a red and black flannel. She had jeans that shaped her lower half so perfectly it was weird. She had her abs showing.

Oh god what I'd do to touch them.

Her eyes were captivating. She was the source of all the desire the flooded through my body in that moment. And then her eyes met mine.

I felt paralyzed by the sight of those eyes.

She smiled. I smile back. She turned and left and I felt empty again. My smile immediately left when she did.

"Hey girl you alright?" I turn to see Kali and I'm brought back to reality.

"Ya, I'm fine" I said.

"Are you drooling?" She asked.

"What? Uh" I feel my mouth and I was in fact drooling. Was it because of her?

"Hahaha it's all good just check it before Mal comes. We still going to the party?"

"Yes" I said not thinking about what I promised myself earlier.

I couldn't stay away from her. But I'm gonna try. If I can.

At lunch, it was absolute madness. It was pizza day so everyone was in the cafeteria. I looked and saw my friends at our table. My boyfriend was also there, yet his face was a mixture of shame and happiness. Hmm. I was just about to reach the table when someone grabbed my arm.

It was Nova.

"Hey can we talk?" She asked. Her eyes seemed to beg. It took me a minute to replay because I got lost in the deep green eyes of the goddess in front of me.

"Uh yeah, yeah let's talk. Where?"

"Haha the hallway" she said pulling me away from my table. I obeyed like a helpless puppy.

"Okay" I said. Feeling my heart palpitate as the feeling of our hands together flooded my mind.

We were in the halls and she kinda pinned me to the lockers.

"Oh sorry, force of habit" she said.

She moved away. Has she done that before? Why do I like the feeling?

"So um I just wanted to tell you I had a great time with you yesterday. I also wanted to know if you were still going to my party?" She said with a smile. She was adorable. I noticed she has a dimple on her right cheek. Oh my god she's the cutest.

"Yes I am and I also had a great time too. You are really easy to talk to" I said looking down. I was scared I was gonna say to much.

"Really?"

"Yes really" the air was getting thicker. "You are truly one of a kind"

She smiled and my heart skipped a beat.

"You're the most adorable person I have ever met." She said.

But the next thing she said to me broke my heart.

"I'm glad we are friends now" she said with a smile.

But my stomach dropped. All I Can say is same here and we go back to the cafeteria where my friends are. But my head Is in another world.

Friends? Is that what we were? I mean I know we just met but I hate how she said it. I hate the title of just friend. I hate it. I've never hated anything.

My friends tried to talk to me all through out lunch but I couldn't wrap my head around why I was feeling this way. Why was she so special? Could I be gay?

No. I refuse that conclusion. I will go to the party with my boyfriend and prove to myself I'm not. I'm just not.

I swear.