Prologue

"Yes, he's the finest succubus in the region"

The succubus laid on the bed, waiting to escort the customers he assumed that were outside the room. The pimp had advised him that he'll be serving two high ranking, not that he cared. His kind was made for sex, that is true, but as a prostitute, was unjustified.

He was sold at an auction when he was 10, since then he has been escorting clients from Kings to peasants. It wasn't humane, but sadly, this is the world of the spiritual. The strong were worshipped while the weak were shunned. He learned that the hard way.

"How much is he worth?"

"Well it differs but I would say at least 10 pieces of Jadeite, the rarest gems"

'Second opinion please, it's none' he thought, snickering. Most high ranking clients often offer to buy him for their personal use. Though, the pimp would put up a ridiculous amount that he could hear them checking their bag of gold to see if it's still there. It was obvious why the pimp did that. It was better to have the succubus here earning him gold every day than just selling him away to feed his greedy ass for a century. After all, he is classified as a 'high ranking' sex worker that attracts 'high ranking' customers.

"I'll take him"

"Wha-"

"Is there a problem?"

'Yes there is, your mind' the succubus thought. 'Who in the world would waste such gems on a prostitute? A lunatic probably...'

"Well no but-"

"Then he'll be going back with us," another one said.

"Great, from now I have to deal with not one but two lunatics," he muttered. The door opened revealing two men. They had the same appearance. 'Twins' he assumed. The only difference was their eye colour.

Both of them have the same hairstyle, long messy wavy fringe. The one that was wearing glasses had gold eyes while the other one had a warm brown hue.

The man with brown eyes came up to the bed. He sat down on the soft mattress and pulls the succubus to his lap. The succubus eye widen, instantly feeling a pull from the man, the sweet scent surrounding him.

His body starts to heat up, like a burst of flame. The sensation of pleasure and bliss made him moan and writhe in the man's hold. He hugged the man, craving for his touch, hands clenching the man's clothes. "Mate" he gasped before going limp from the sudden heat.

The man chuckled, looking at the succubus snuggled up in his arm. He took off his cloak to cover his mate. He did not like the fact that his succubus was only wearing a robe, not to mention a thin one. Now you would ask, 'Well he's a sex worker, what did you expect?', to which he would reply, "Well he is in fact, my mate. Sex worker or a nun, he is still mine and I advise you no question my judgment'.

Noted, now stop breaking the wall.

"Alyn" the other man called. "I would appreciate that if you stop hogging our mate. Don't forget to add me to that vile daydream of yours, brother".

Alyn rolled his eyes, he would rather have his mate resting for a good while before any intercourse. He didn't want to add more salt to wound. He would much prefer that his mate warmed up to them before getting into some 'sexy time'. Sighing, he got up from the bed and handed the little succubus to his brother.

"Did you deal with the pimp yet?"

"Yup, you should have seen his face when I handed him the gems. That peasant even dared to accuse me of being a thief. Me, the Lord of the dragon race, a thief! The disrespect I swear." He complained as they walked to the exit. "Anyway, is there anything that you found that you thought our mate valued? Like some lockets of pictures of his family, no? Wouldn't want him to be sad that he lost something important."

"Alvah, can you be more dense?" He snorted "He was sold, not kidnapped. His family sold him in order to gain some status. Disgusting."

"What do you expect from succubus anyway? They're weak so that's a killed or be killed fate upon them. I would give them pity, sadly they're nothing but parasites that would even sacrifice their children to sex trafficking to get survive."

It was hypocritical, to say at least. The spiritual would not care about other kinds other than themselves. Even if their mate was one of the weak race, they would only save their other loved ones. They could care less saving an entire race just because of their beloved. Horrifying but it was how things go in their world.

"Well, except for this one, this one a cutie. Our little cutie." Alvah pecked the succubus's head. The little succubus let out a whine and wrapped his arms and legs around the man, nuzzling his head on Alvah's neck. The man froze at his action. He looks at the little one in his arms, debating if he should run back to the room to tend his need.

Alyn shook his head, advising him that he should hurry up if he wanted to get their little mate back home as soon as possible when they reached the exit. The twin grunted in irritation, before shifting to a dragon yet not transforming completely.

Scales were visible on his arms and face, the tails and wings appeared behind his back, his horn grew out of his forehead, bending back. Alvah looked at his brother who has also shifted. He handed their mate to him, which Alyn looked in confusion.

"You'll be taking him back to the kingdom. I'll be... tending some business" He muttered before taking off.

Alyn laughed at his brother attempt to fight his urge to take the succubus right there. He looked at their mate which latched onto him like a koala, smiling before flying away from the brothel.

"You are ours now, Glynis. Forever our beloved mate."

*~*~*~*

Hello fellow reader who stumbled upon this book. I will try to update this book at least weekly. Please leave some comments as a critique or opinion as this is my first book. I would like to apologise for any grammar error as English is not my first language

Much thanks for reading. Update soon