Chapter 12

Glynis had never been so out of it.

It was as if his mind was fighting with his body. Whenever Baisel touched him, his body would melt under his touch but his mind would scream. To tell him to get away, to run from his former pimp.

It felt too surreal to the succubus. He was just enjoying his day with his mates and their mother and the next thing he knew was him sitting at the corner of the room with Baisel in the background having an intercourse with some servant.

He sat there dazed, eyelids were half open with his mouth slightly ajar. The drugs given by Baisel was definitely working. Glynis couldn't move his limbs without feeling absolute weakened, as if weights were tied to his hands and legs to prevent him from moving.

A tear coursed down his cheeks, and then another until his face glistened with tears that dripped from his chin. The succubus couldn't believe he was in such a situation.

Fear, hatred, guilt. Fearing that Baisel would do something to him that he despised.

He hated how he couldn't move and save himself just by running out from that unlocked door that taunted him of his freedom like a cruel master to a slave.

Lastly, he was guilty. Guilty that he trusted Baisel for a moment. Believing that his pimp would take care of him, the person that brought the terror that he suffered till this day. The monster that brought him nightmares that he couldn't escape.

'Pathetic'

'End me already' Glynis thought as tears continued to slide down his cheeks. He felt an arm yanked him up and snaking around his waist for support. He was pulled closer to the person, feeling his hot breath at his ears

"Aww is my succubus sad? Don't worry dear, you'll be next" Baisel snickered, kissing Glynis neck. His disgusting breath was unbearable, but Glynis could do nothing but endure it. He could feel the bastard tongue glide up to cheeks, giving him a sloppy peck of a kiss on his lips.

"There will be a ritual later with some of the clients later. Some kind of mass breeding or whatever they call." Baisel mumbled, fondling with the succubus clothes. Glynis was still in the outfit that his mates dressed him in, and this annoyed Baisel. He wanted the succubus to look like what's he's made for.

A submissive prostitute

"Go and dress in that robe and come down at dawn" Baisel ordered as he dragged the succubus to the other room.

When Glynis heard the door behind him slammed shut, he fell onto his knees sobbing. Tears were running down his cheeks, his mouth quivered as whimpers tore from his throat with the sound of his ragged breath. He couldn't believe that he would be back into this place again. He thought he this cursed place would only be a memory in his mind, that he would be living in bliss with his dragons in the grand palace till his final breath. Glynis sobbed louder at the thought, but he knew better.

The fates were never kind to him.

Since young, he never had a nice childhood. His parent and siblings would ignore him except for Marco. He loved Marco to death, but he was then ripped away from his brother's arm to be sold as a sex slave. It took him a few years before he could open up to someone else.

It was a little girl that shared a room with him. She was precious to Glynis, reminding him of his sister that died young due to uncertain reasons. Again, his happy person was taken away from him to bear some king's children. When he found out that she died from abuse, he promised himself that he wouldn't open to anyone else, afraid of the pain he'll go through again.

Then the twins came. Oh, how they tore those walls of his that surrounded his heart immediately when they met. Before Glynis could even defend himself, the twins already found their place in his soul.

Their wings were his walls, their voices were his sweet melody and their warmth was what helped his soul to feel alive again.

But now, his heart was no longer safe. Without the twins, he has no walls to defend himself from the immense pain. He was just a creature made for pleasure. After all, that's what succubus are only good for.

Changing to the thin and revealing robe, he stood in front of the uncleaned mirror that was hung on the walls. His eyes were swollen from the crying, he could see scars around his body. The robe was made from a silky see-through material, something that he was used to, back then.

Wearing the robe made him feel dirty. It reminds him of the hands of the clients that touched him. It reminds him how disgusting he was after every session. How could the twins love him? He was not the innocent and cute succubus they thought of. Glynis was far from that.

"I'm a slut," he said, his voice not louder than a whisper. He could feel a stray tear gliding down his cheeks, but he quickly wiped them away with the hems of the sleeves. He doesn't deserve to wallow in self-pity.

He's already pathetic enough.

He exited the room and walked down through the hallways. He sighed, looking at the scars that littered on his body through the robe. This is where he belongs. Within the wall of the brothel, in the hands of his master Baisel and in the rooms with the clients he is supposed to serve.

This was his home.

*~*~*~*

That's a long hiatus. Sorry about that

This is a short chapter to explain a little about Glynis situation. I don't wanna suddenly jump into action with the twins fighting Baisel or whatever. I always wanted to do a chapter where it explains how a character feel, etc. But as you know, this is my first book and most books I've read on this website has these kinds of chapter at the very end. So yea, just a thought.

There's no one who can help you but yourself