Chapter 14

Trigger warning 
 The following chapter may contain events that cause distress. Readers are advised. 

*~*~*~* 

"Hey! Where do you think you're taking him?" A man was heard yelling, his voice booming through the hallway.

It was followed by a laughter of a vampire as Hima bounced around, carrying the succubus on his back. Glynis only can let out a tired sigh as he leaned into the vampire lord.

Before that, Glynis has received a dose of the same drugs that Baisel gave him when he was kidnapped. The point of the drug is to mess with their cognition and weaken their state. Meaning they're easy to be persuaded and has the strength level of an infant.

After being drugged, Glynis was left alone on the sofa in the hall. His body starts to heat up again with his mind starting to turn, giving him terrible nausea. The scent that was emitted from the succubus made several men crowding around him as they took the pleasure of witnessing the succubus in a heated state.

But, before anyone could touch the succubus, Hima jumped into the crowd. Some men were seen falling back from shock as the vampire's size was definitely not something to be taken lightly. Using his huge size as an advantage, he scooped the Glynis up with ease and skipped outside from the hall.

When Hima was sure that he was far into the brothel, he set the succubus down on a couch that was in the hallway. Glynis slumped on the seat, almost falling down to the marble floor He looked dazed, breathing heavily as a few whines escaped from him.

"It's okay little guy. It's alright." The vampire assured, gently caressing the succubus's forehead. He then leaned his head into the succubus neck, inhaling his scent. Hima then straightened himself back with a hard look.

"Damn Baisel, bastard injected too much drug into you." The vampire lord muttered. "Look, I'm gonna go and bite you to extract the nasties out of you, alright?"

Glynis could only just sat there, looking pathetic. With little energy left, he turned his head, giving access to the vampire. Hima took this as a sign of consent, hovering above his collarbone. With a sharp breath, he sunk his teeth into the succubus. Glynis couldn't help but wince in pain, also relieved as he felt himself gaining strength back.

After a while, the vampire stopped and retracted, wiping the blood from his pale lips. His red eyes shot back at Glynis who was still dazed, but far better than earlier. His heavy breathing became more calm, emitting less scent than before. The succubus out his arm behind him and push, in an attempt to sit up straight.

"You okay little guy?" Hima asked, covering the light clothed succubus with his cloak as he received a nod from Glynis as a reply. "Good, now I'm gonna have you carried on my back and head to my castle."

Hima sat on the floor in front of the couch, facing away so the succubus could climb onto him with ease. Glynis slipped his arms around the vampire's neck as his legs rested on the waist.

The duo started to walk out of the brothel, heading to the exit.

That's what Glynis thought before Hima started to sprint off to somewhere.

Now you see, unlike your Twilight™, the vampire in the supernatural world are tricksters, same to all demons. Truth be told, any creatures descended from the demonic race are annoying pranksters.

You know, the ones that ring your doorbell and run away and occasionally throw rolls of toilet paper around your house.

In this special case of Hima, he prefers to barge into rooms and scared the soul out if the clients.