Chapter 5

The succubus grunted as he regains his conscious. His body felt weak as if his powers were taken from him. As he struggles to get up, he felt a hand behind his beck gently pushing him.

His fingertips grazed the surface that he laid on. It was soft like silk, it felt uneven as if someone else was sitting beside him.

Opening his eyes slowly, the first thing he saw was a tray of food in front of him. Looking around, it seems that he was in a small bedroom. It gave out a cottage like feeling. His eyes landed on a man which made them widen.

It was Marco.

He was in shock. Even though they have not met for that long, to Glynis, Marco was like his best friend for years. He didn't give out any suspicions nor did he had any negative aura that indicates that he was sinister.

"I'm sorry" Was the words that muttered from the sorcerer's mouth.

Although it was shocking to Glynis, he felt confused. He wasn't mad at the man. He wasn't gonna shout at him as a way of coping his shock nor he was going run away. He was just... confuse.

Looking at the sorcerer, he asked: "Why did you kidnap me?" Marco scratched the back of his neck as he smiled sheepishly.

"Your seduction powers kinda got hold of me. It was too strong that I couldn't control myself."

"What do you mean?"

"Seduction, one of the powers that you, succubus have. Makes people lose control and fall into lust."

Glynis's eyes widen as guilt starts to wash over him. Due to his stupid trauma, he dragged Marco into trouble. He heard a lot about the powers of succubus when he was in the brothel. He learnt that their temptations could manipulate a person's right or wrong, even break their sanity.

Succubus are weak physically and mentally but they were strong in manipulation. If used correctly, they have a kingdom under their will, which is why many creatures of the spiritual shun them.

Messing with their ranks and lifestyle and mindset, succubus, once the strongest race that dominated the land, are now selfish, lusting for the ranks they once had.

Glynis then felt his stomach grumble, earning a chuckle from Marco. He glared at the sorcerer before grabbing the food on the tray to eat.

"Where are we?" He asked

"We're in my old home. The lords will come in a moment" Marco stated

Glynis frowned, before asking another question. "How long have I've been here?"

"Hmm, around 2 hours maybe."

"How did you know I was in the room?" Glynis asked again, this time drinking the soup. Oh my was he hungry.

"The room you ran into was the stock room. I was there to collect some sleeping elixir since one of the warriors requested for it." Marco said, looking down "Your powers went uncontrollably strong, and I kinda fell victim to it."

"I gave you a shot of it and dragged you to the carriage, I think. I don't know, my memories are hazy too."

"You do know it's not your fault."

Marco turned his head to look at the succubus. He let out a weak smile before fiddling with his fingers. "To you, yes but to me, I've committed the worst sin I could ever have."

"You didn't touch me or anything. You weren't even in control." Glynis argued

"You don't understand, Glynis. I am the one responsible for what had happened. I deserve the punishment that is going to be bestowed upon me"