Chapter 1

The succubus woke up, clutching his head with his hands due to sudden dizziness. The memories before he fainted were flooding into his brain. He grunted, sitting up in attempt to relieve the discomfort. He felt something soft with a silky texture, which he realized was a mattress. 'Plushy' He thought. 'Very plushy and soft.'

The mattress back in the brothel were hard and wet from the body fluids. It was disgusting but hygiene and comfort isn't the number one priority in the place. Customers and clients just came to relieve their sexual desires while the pimps only go around collecting money. They could care less about the prostitutes.

Glynis looked around the room. The room was big but simple. The walls were crimson, decorated with a trellis-like pattern. There was two leather chair followed by a wide mahogany table that has scrolls lying around and on it messily at the side of the room. Beside it was two wardrobe with room dividers in between it. Lastly, the middle of the room had a few couches that were facing each other with the bed he was sleeping on placed near the wall facing the big doors that were at the opposite of the room.

Glynis sat in awe, he had never been into such huge room before.

'The clients must be very rich' he thought. He looked at himself. He was wearing an over-sized shirt with a thick robe wrapped around him. It felt weird to him, the feeling of fabric on his skin. He rarely wears clothes, and even if he does, it was thin and see-through.

'Why would they change my clothes to thicker ones if they want to have sex? Isn't it harder to rip it off??'

Glynis sat on the bed, thinking what will happen to him. The two men were rich and had a high rank. 'Maybe a king' He never served two clients at the same time before. Would it be different? Will they be rough?

His thoughts were disturbed by the door opening, revealing the two men that brought him the other day. "Hey there little one, I see that you're awake" One of them greeted as each of them sat beside him.

"Are you hungry? Are you hurt anywhere? If so, please tell us." They asked. The succubus shook his head, he felt a bit hungry but he didn't want to bother them. It felt unusual since it was considered rude to demand things from clients.

The man on his left suddenly pulled Glynis to his lap, wrapping his arms around the waist and snuggling his head into the succubus's neck. He gasped at the man's sudden gesture, feeling sparks throughout his body.

"Oi Alvah" The other man mocked, "I thought you tended your business? Never knew you were that horny."

His twin snorted, "Oh please brother, says you. I can smell your scent on him, you probably jacked off while changing him."

"My my, the fact you could think such horrid stuff is just justifying your lewd behaviour."

"Well, at least I have manners. Unlike someone I know, taking pleasure in someone unconscious. Tsk, Alyn you can do better than that."

"Manners? There was such thing in your dictionary? Oh my, mother would be thrilled that his son grew up from puberty"

"Yea she would be. I'm also proud of you Alyn, you're finally growing up to be a man."

Glynis couldn't help it but let out a giggle. It was entertaining listening to their banter, though he was incapable of understanding most of it due to him being uneducated. He could only comprehend a few phrases and words.

He realized that they stopped talking and looked up to the twins only to find them staring back at him in awe. Surprised, he held his head down as submission.

'I looked them in the eyes. Stupid. Stupid.' Shaking in fear, he muttered 'Sorry' repeatedly.

'I disturbed them. They're gonna be rough with me. Idiot. Good for nothing-'