First Date Part 2

Obviously I'm super bored right now so I decided to update the second part.Enjoy it BTW.

Vroom vroom vroom Ali were already outside waiting for Alicia.
  "Ehemmm who's ya waiting for" said Agent Rama asking Ali which kinda scare him for a bit.
   "Ummm ..I'm going out with Alicia,I hope u won't mind hehe" said Ali nervously.
    "Nobody has the gut before to bring her out,you are the first but remember be home 10.01p.m sharp or I'll be hunting you down" said Agent Rama pointing his finger towards Ali.
    "Yes Genera.. I prom-" before he could finish his world Ali were stunned by Alicia beauty with Red Roses Dress her cute eyes and her red glowing lips.
    "Alicia you look ..perfect"said Ali who's stunned by her beauty.
    "Idiot let's go" said Alicia blushes over Ali compliment.
   "Remember 10.01" and Ali shook his head and pass Alicia her helmet.
   "So where are we goin' squirt?"ask Alicia trying to be cool.
   "A place where you will never forget" Alicia just roll her eyes and hop on his bike.Ali races the bike to 140KPH.Which make Alicia to hold tight on him.

Alicia POV

I can't believe Ali were this romantic, dinner and candle light.What a dream came true Alicia thought to herself.
   I hold over him because I'm kinda scare to be on motorcycle but the good thing is I can feel his abs.
   A perfect one,I wonder how it looks like if he takes off his clothes.And Alicia started to think something kinda dirty.
   "We're here babygirl" said Ali which excite me more but I try not to be excited much.
   "Amores Eternos,the most romantic couples restaurant in Cyberaya" said Ali holding my hand.

Both of em' went in and someone looks familiar becoming a waiter.
  "Welcome Ms Alicia Mr Ali"said Agent Karya wearing his usual white suit.
   "What are you doing here?"ask Ali curiously.
   "Keeping an eye on both you so there won't be any illegal contact between both of you especially kissing,holding hand or maybe something much more serious and its General order" and both of them began to blushing when hearing Agent Karya statement.
   "Your table is on level 2,table 19 enjoy it,I'll be there in a moment.Ali and Alicia used the elevator and it's complete silence between both of them.
   Ting-
  "Wow,this is amazing its just for two of us!"said Ali who were amazed.
   "Be more mature Ali there's other people too here" said Alicia who's annoyed by Ali childish attitude.
   "Sorry"Ali said with a cute smile toward Alicia.

Table 19-

Ali slowly reached for Alicia hand and kissed it.Alicia blushed and mad at the same time but he just couldn't show any emotions.Her face suddenly turn red.
   "Ehmm umm may I take your order please?"said the waiter.
   "Sure we'll, Agent Karya??"
  "The one and only,now may I take your order please?" ask Agent Karya in a cool accent.
   "We'll take Italian food and can we have some red wine?"and Agent Karya just shook his head.
  "Alicia ..I wanna say that you look very beautiful tonight in a red dress,just like a princess"Alicia blushes even more.
  She can't think of any word to say.
  "Alicia,the first time I see you,my heart were racing even faster then lightin',but now you're mine,the one and only I promise that I'll never stop loving you"he kissed her hand gently not realizing Agent Karya were there with their order.

Next chapter Wednesday ~Thanks for all of my readers and voters!