The Final Fight

The book is coming to an end ..thanks for those whose been voting and reading my story.

  The four new core leader Alicia,Ali,Bakar and Karya were getting ready by preparing all of their stuff.
   Everyone were busy making preparation except for Rudy.He with his grumpy face.He feels that Ali wasn't good enough to be the core leader of Techno.
    "Rudy ..stop acting like this,he deserve it!"said Roza who's got sick of his emo attitudes.
   Rudy then runs down the corridor with tears.He's actually jealous over Ali.Even though he's a clumsy kid,he has IRIS and everyone loved him.
    When he heard about Ali defeating UNO he feel like it's unfair.Because Ali was using IRIS.So he took a chance to go alone finding UNO to prove that he is better.

  Ali POV

  "Alright everyone,out target is UNO Blue Diamond,we take that away from him we win,Zass it's your job to take it from him" and he shook his head.
   "Mika,Roza and Jet evacuate the citizens while the other we'll fight against UNO"
    "Where's Rudy by the way?" asks Chris.

Cyberaya Power Plant-

Rudy POV

   I'll show them all I'm better then Ali ..I deserve that IRIS more the he does. There were a lot of his men inside the plant.
    Everyone of them were armed with plasma-rifle.I used my wireless devices and attached it over one of the guard.
    I used him to open the main door room as he struggling and confuse of what's happening. I finally manage to open it.I disguise myself as one of them to see what they're up to.
    I walk all the way upstairs checking every room one by one when suddenly I heard a conversation between UNO and ex Techno mentor Jenny.
    They were talking about a diamond that is stronger than Azurium and plan to used it to reign the city after getting rid of MATA and IRIS.
    At this point I was in trouble.I shouldn't sneak inside without informing the others.I walk as quick as possible and try not to make any eye contact with any of them.
    "Going somewhere ..spy?"said a purple shades hair women blocking me together with a overgrown size man.
    I deactivate my disguised and move as quick as possible but her Shox Stick pin me down.The overgrown man try to step over me but I manage to roll over the other side.
    Every guards inside the plant rushed towards me and 30 plasma rifle's are pointing at me.
    "Look what we had over here,an Inviso sneaking inside my territory, you would make a perfect bait for your friend!"