Protocol:Override 2

Hey everyone sorry for not updating, I was busy celebrating Christmas with my friends and family! BTW enjoy!

  Ali IRIS turns into blue and he's controlled by the IRIS.Ridzwan who's concerns of his own safety try to escape but Ali is three time stronger,faster and smarter then him.
   A single from his Yo-Yo pin him down to the ground.Ridzwan throws his lollipop stick but were blocked by his Yo-Yo shield.
   "Ali stop!!"said Bakar who were following him together with Mika,Roza and Moon.•INITIATE PROTOCOL:ANNIHILATION •
   Ali swings his Yo-Yo towards them but they manage to dodge his attack.Ridzwan who were injured try to escape but he wasn't fast enough.
   Ali uses his super-boots ability and jump into the air and kicked him right in his face.He knock out Ridzwan while the other watching.
   They now got Ali attention.Slowly he walks toward em' swinging his Yo-Yo.Mika make the first move by throwing a left punch.
   He dodged it by stepping a few inches away from the punch.He throw his Yo-Yo towards Mika but were blocked by Agent Bakar.
   "Ali if you don't stop now,you leave me no choice".He couldn't listens or knows anyone,IRIS is controlling him.
  The three of them strikes Ali at the same time and again he manage to side-steps all of their attack.
  Roza aimed him with her rifle when suddenly appear out of nowhere behind her.It was devastating.He throws his Yo-Yo and Roza who were defend less tumbles on the ground.
   Blood came out of her mouth as Ali who weren't finish with her swings his Yo-Yo to finish her.
   "Ali ..don't .." Alicia who were already conscious walk toward him.She hugged Ali.
   "Please Ali.. Come back" she kissed Ali on the lips and Override mode deactivate itself.Ali were exhausted fainted on Alicia arms.
   "Let's go back to MATA,I'll take care of Ridzwan" said Bakar handcuffing Ridzwan.