Protocol:OVERRIDE INITIATED

Can't sleep so last chapter of the night ..the very last one ..xD

   Ali POV

  "IMAN NOO!!!" Alicia screamed telling her to stop listening to the devil whisper.
   "One more thing ..can u do something for me first?"
   "Anything my apprentice"
   "DON'T .MESS. WITH. MY. FRIEND!"Iman throws his dart shawl and shattered half of the blue diamond on his chest.
   Uno screams in pain and he became angrier and stronger.He grabs Iman and throws her a hundred metre away.
   "ALI THE DIAMOND ON HIS CHEST THAT'S THE WEAKNESS!!" said Agent Geetha who were calling me through IRIS.Karya and Ridzwan didn't waste any time.
   Both of em strikes together aiming for the blue diamond but Uno has the ultimate defense making him almost invisible whenever he activate his thousands watt electric shield.
    "Let me try!" Alicia aimed for the using her slingshot.Uno who were distracted by Ridzwan and one of the Electric Bomb hits the diamond.
    "I'll show you what pain really is!"
He grabbed Alicia and pull her towards him.
    "You will die just like how I kill your mother!"Alicia were snapped by his words.He used his Electric shock and shocked Alicia.
   "NOO!!"all I could do is watched her as she screaming in pain.My emotion were unstable, I tried to get on my feet but I was too weak.
   "She's useless just like her mother!".Alicia who were laying weak on the concrete floor tried to reach my hand.
    "Ali ..I .Love. You"she closed her eyes and that's ..that's the end of my world.
    "PROTOCOL OVERRIDE INITIATED!"