Mission:Blue Diamond 4

What a boring day,here's the third part-Enjoy!

Ridzwan POV

I chased Dos to the rooftop,she's fast but not fast enough.I throw my lollipop sticks and hit her back.
"I don't wanna fight you Ridzwan"she said kneeling down on the ground.Rain started fall and that's when everything get more dramatic.
"Neither do I,give me the diamond and you're free to go"
"Over my dead body" and she throws her dagger but I manage to dodge it.She continue running towards a helicopter but luckily Bakar manage to stop her.
The pilots were panic and left her alone.The thunder roars as it telling me to let her go but it's been my duty and I can't let her get away.
A thick smokes then appear and It was UNO.He came to challenge me for one last time.
"Let's finish this once and for all"I attack him first aiming his weak spot that is his left arm.That was a mistake,he disappear with the rain and suddenly appear behind me.
I tried as fast as I can to turn around and block his attack but I got knock down by him with a single punch from his robotic hands on my liver.
"Djinn,he's not your fight,but we are!"it was Zain and the other two core leader.
What are they doing ..they would be dead.

Alicia POV

Agent Ridzwan who's laying on the floors tried to get up.But he got kicked by UNO and making him unconscious.
The three core leader are against UNO,I tried not to step into their business but since it's 3v2 I'll make it quicker on 4v2.
The three of us strikes together but UNO is faster.He manage to dodge my Electric Ball and suddenly he appear behind my back.
Agent Ganz blocked his punch for he.He didn't even flinch from UNO punch on his chest but instead UNO is the one who feeling the pain.
"Ganz,Ganz,Ganz you never change,you think you're stronger then everyone but you're wrong the bigger you are the HARDER YOU FALL!" it happen to fast.
Agent Ganz were exploded from the tiny nano-explosive that are planted on his chest.He falls to the ground as UNO watches him in agony.
"One down 2 to go"