•Hate,Love,Jealousy•

Here's another chapter, enjoy!

  Flashback ~

  "Aaron ..is it possible.."
  "It depends on her,if she isn't strong enough ..she will die" and he tapped Ridzwan shoulder walking out of the room.
  Dos laying on then bed,unconscious, weak.Dos is still breathing but her hope to survive is one in a thousands.
   The lover of his life soon will gone but Ridzwan isn't giving up without a fight.
   Bring IRIS and she will live,fail isn't really an option.

MATA Base-

  Everyone is standing beside Ali waiting for him to wake up.Alicia who were sleeping besides hugged him as tight as she can.
   "When he wakes up,I'll punch him as much as I want" said Rudy with hate.
   "It wasn't his fault,he were controlled by IRIS" said Khai explaining the IRIS function towards it user.
   "So what??He think he's strong just because he has IRIS???If it wasn't for IRIS he is nobody!"he leaves the room with a cold stares toward everybody.
   His hate towards Ali is making everyone concern.
  "Alright everyone let's go,Karya ..question Ridzwan" said Agent Rama who were worried about all of his agent.
   "Dad ..I'll be here watching Ali"said Alicia who's sitting besides him.Agent Rama just shook his head and walks out of the room.
   "I'll take care of you .."and she kissed his forehead and walks out of the room to get some drink.

MATA Prisons-

  The once a great duo,but then things turn upside down since the dead of their mentor.
  Ridzwan the greatest Agent that MATA ever had since Djinn went rogue just as him.Karya wasn't happy about it.
   The first thing he do when he saw Ridzwan is punching him in his face.
    "That's for Alicia"Ridzwan who were bleeding spits his bloods on the floors.
    "What's wrong can't punch harder?"mock Ridzwan but Karya just play it cool eventhough he's mad.
    "You know what Ridzwan,I love Dos too but she chooses you over me,it's kinda upsetting me a bit but I play it cool"
    "Dos is dying LET ME GO YOU B****!!"
   "You always fail to control your emotion since the beginning,if she's dying it's not concerns ..You are disgrace to MATA!"