Final Fight 3

Flashback
  Ridzwan POV

  He tossed me the cell key as if he still put on some trust over me.Dos might be important but ..I've made a wrong decision.
   Karya was right,I was blinded by love.Now it's time for me to fix the mess that I've done.
    Hope I wouldn't be late for the party.

   Ali POV

  I knew he wasn't a traitor.He pull out the wireless device off my shirt and ordered me to go after UNO.
   But there's one more left.OCHO.He used his microbug to create a giant hand and smashed them toward both of us but we manage to dodge the attack.
   "Ali,go now!!!"and I shook my head without asking anymore question. UNO already absorbed the power of the electric core.
   "Ali ..why would you choose MATA,do you think you're special because of IRIS?"
    "That tactics is way too old UNO you won't get through my emotion"
   "Really?Guess I'll use physical then" within a second he appear in front of me and his blade almost cut my face in half.
    It was damn close but luckily it cut my hair.
   "You see,you can't defeat me without IRIS you are no one without IRIS!"
   "Shut up!!!"blinded by rage I activate my aero boots and dashes towards him.
   I manage to punch him right on his chest but his blade pierce through my right arm.
   "You remind me of Ridwan,strike without thinking,clumsy and over attached with someone .." I ignore his word and continue attacking him using my Yo-Yo.
   He blocked most of my attack but then I lost my focus when he suddenly disappear in a smokes.
    "Surprise Ali!"he stab me from behind.I used my elbow and hit his face from behind.
   I got seriously injured and my vision getting blurry.I kneel down on my feet but he kicked me and I fall down from the metal stairs.
   "Hero always get remembered but you know legends never die!!!"I accept my fate ..I love you Alicia-

To be continue ~