Final Fight 4

Final chapter before I go to sleep,good night my fellow readers

   Alicia POV

  Everyone's won their fight.I've defeated 20 of Komeng men and him,Zass somehow manage to turn the table on 1 versus 2,Roza wins against Analog man.
   Karya manage to take down a Trez who's two time bigger and stronger then him.Dos escape the fight and ran towards the second plantation.
    "Quick,everyone to the plantation!"

   Ali POV

  Guess this is the end.
   "Get up Ali!!".It's.. It's Agent Karya.He blocked UNO blade from splitting my head away from my body.I moved backwards and take a deep breath.
   Even if I'm injured badly I still had to fight.A moment later everyone were here and Ridzwan manage to defeat OCHO.
    "It's over UNO,surrender yourself!"said Karya pointing his blade to him.Instead of getting worried he would lost the fight,he laugh as if he's winning.
    "You think you already win the fight??Think again!!!"he took the blue diamond from the electric power core and suddenly all the lights went out.
    "Everyone ..aware of your surrounding" said Ridzwan.All that we hear is UNO laughing like a maniac.
    "Behold my new form!!".A bright light from his body illuminate the whole factory. He's not a human anymore.His body were cover by electricity and his eyes are glowing as lighting gaze from his eyes.
   He float on air without using any gadget.He's no longer human,he's a monster.
   "Feel my power!!!"he throws a lighting bolt from his hand but were blocked by uncle.His plasma shield were broken from the attack.
    "Everyone split up!!!"said Roza and we split up trying to surround him from every corner.
   "Roza make the first move by shooting him right at his head but it wasn't enough.He turn his attention towards Roza and throws his lighting bolt.
   She manage to roll over and dodged the attack but not for the second time.She got electrified and fainted.
   Zass then took a risk by trying to punch him using his super speed but it's another useless hit.
    "Ali contact Agent Geetha,ask her how to take him down"
   "Okay!"I find some place to hide and contact Agent Geetha for help.She said she need a few minute to search for his weakness and I turn off the phone call.
   Every attack that we land over him is pointless.It's just making him stronger and invulnerable.
   "That's it I'm sick of this sh*t!"Jet used his jetpack and rushed towards UNO.He pushed him out of the building but he's seriously injured from the electricity from UNO body.
    "Tell em ..I'm a hero if don't made it.." Jet fainted from electrocution.
   Ridzwan and Karya strikes UNO together but their blade were easily broken by UNO.
    "That's it enough playing,I'll give you a chance to become my follower and I promise you.. I'll grant any wish you wanted!"
    "A normal life ..a family,can you bring back my family .."said Iman who were seduced by UNO words.
   "Anything my child ..anything you wanted ..just take my hand and your dream will come true"
    "IMAN NOOO!!!!"