Happy Birthday Alilicia 2

Second part is here enjoy it everyone!

Ali POV

Today was a tiring day but I survived it and got everything under control.
I've arrived at my home but the door wasn't locked,I wonder why.
   "I'm home"but nobody answering.Something's fishy here.I wear IRIS to scan's for the situation but there's nothing happening.
  I walk upstairs to my room and she wasn't there either except a note.
  If you want to see her again,meet us at the old plantation at the old side of Cyberaya.
  Swiftly,I ran downstairs and enter my car.I called for uncle but he wasn't available so I went to MATA for backup.
  When I arrive at MATA there's nobody there not even General.I was confuse of what happening right now.I decided to go there alone.
  The old part of the city are really devastated,old people wandering around looking for scrap metal,the children had to share there food with other while others were just sitting by the road,asking for money and food.
  It's totally different from Cyberaya, everyone just keep staring at me but I just ignore them and keep in going.

The Old Plantation Factory-

  I've finally arrived at the plantation.I used IRIS to scan the place.It's all clear and I continue walking inside.
  It was dark inside,only a few pierce of light from the hole from the leaked roof of the illuminate the plantation.
  From the dark corner,a white suit man walk towards me.He got Alicia with him.
  "What do you want,who are you!"but he didn't answers.Alicia looks very weak,she barely stands on his feet.
  I take out my Yo-Yo and throws it to him he dodged it.He's a tough,but he's alone I can fight him.
  Before I could make another moves,I got hit from behind and everything when black.I was wrong,he's not alone.