Mission:Blue Diamond 5

I'm addicted to this thing xD.Goodnight Everyone Sweet Dream.

Alicia POV

I watched as the greatest Agent that MATA ever had falls,laying on the ground breathless.
Agent Dayang screams his name,crying on his chest.But it's all too late now.Ganz already dead.
"You ..You MONSTER!!!!" she became enraged and used his power to full potential.Her power sphere are glowing red.
"Die!!!"she order her sphere to attack UNO and this time it's a hit.UNO who were groaning in pain has no chance to escape his fate.
He just stays on the ground laughing as he didn't scares of death.Dayang who were driven by emotion unleash the power of Azurium on her power sphere aiming towards UNO.
Agent Zain,he just stand there as he has no power,no plan nothing at all to stop them.The Azurium is fully charged but UNO didn't even move a bit.
"I've died once,a second deaths wouldn't be too painful!"
"We should have done this 15 years ago Djinn" (Laser Blast)-

***************************

"I Love You Ridzwan~~" Dos ..took the shot for Djinn.She tumble on the ground as Ridzwan watches.Djinn took the chance by disappearing into thin air.
"Dos ...please stay with me"she just smiles toward Ridzwan.She hold Ridzwan face and kissed him for one last time.
"No ..Dos NOOO!!!!"rain suddenly stop but the cloud is still black.He cried,holding her tight on his arm.The loves of his life has gone,Agent Dayang who feel guilty calm him down.
"Ridwan ..she's gone"his emotion were mixed.He couldn't accept the fact that Dos is dead.
"You ..you kill her"slowly he stand up and take out his lollipop stick.He throws the stick over Agent Dayang and knock her down.He then pick the Blue Diamond and carry Dos away together with him.
"Sir ..what's the plan"but Agent Zain remain speechless as if he ran out of ideas.He just stood there watching as Ridzwan went rogue.