Mission:Blue Diamond 3

Another one and the last one for today-Enjoy

  People were bidding for the diamond starting at 3M dollars.
  "5!6!7!10!25!30!!"and then a familiar man came,wearing a white suits with a burning scars on his face and a robotic left-hand.
  "45!"the crowd went silents.Nobody dares to bid more then that.
  "Anyone??If there's nobody,then it will be sold to Mr,excuse me what's your name sir?"
  "It's,UNO"with an evil smile on his face.

  Ali POV

  Ridzwan,where are you.Everyone became so nervous because nobody sees him since the beginning.
  Victory were close for UNO till' a man bid over the diamond and it's General.
  "46!"he said with his Indian actorsish accent.UNO seems to be angry but he keep his cool face by bidding a million more.
  General who aren't giving up raise the bid another million.UNO who were desperate bid all of his money over the diamond 60M.
  General seems worried,he didn't have any choice.We have no more hope,victory is on his side.
  "100Million dollars!"said a familiar voices from behind and it's Ridzwan. Everyone cheering as he came.UNO has no more money ..he lose the bet.
  "And it's sold to the whitr-suit man!"everyone were relieved after Ridzwab won the bid.But that's not the end.
  Analog Man then appear and throwing smoke grenade toward the crowd while Dos steal the diamond.
  "Agents,act immediately!"said General Rama.I evacuate the crowd first while Alicia and Uncle chase Dos.
  Karya choose to fight Analog Man but it wasn't only him.Komeng and his men suddenly appear demanding the diamond.Iman,Chris's and Zass fought against them.
  Rudy choose the wrong opponent,he fought against UNO but he got defeated in a second with a punch on his chest.
   It was chaos,every enemy that I ever face came to fought us,Analog Man,Trez,Prof.Aaron,Komeng Seis,Seite and Neonimus.
   "Ali,go with Alicia we will take care of them!"said Chris and I shook my head and ran to rooftop.