Ridzwan Bittersweet Memory-

Ridzwan POV

10 years went by,but still I can't move on.I can't stop thinking about her,I just can't.Dos I miss you my love.

Flashback 10 years ago-

Me,Karya and Dos were trained by the same persons,Djinn.He was MATA Inviso core leader but back at that time I wasn't his best students but Dos is.
She's fast,smarter and also charming at the same time.
"That was impressive Dos" said Djinn to Dos for retreating back the stolen Azurium from a group of bandit.
I got injured from a head hit but Djinn he didn't even say anything to me.Maybe it because I ruined the mission at the first place.
Everyone has headed home while I still here,training improving my self so that one day I'll be as good as Dos.
I got exhausted from training and I sit for a minute to take a breath.That's when I notice her,standing outside watching me practicing my move.
"You should go home by now it's 12a.m"
"No ..I failed every time,no matter how hard I try".She then pass my white jacket and offer me a ride home.
"I'm an orphans,I have no place to go, MATA is my home"she then sits beside me making me feel uncomfortable.
"I'm an orphans too,my parent dies from a car crash when I was six then MATA take me and train me since then" she' said with her head looking down.
Tears began to drop from her eyes.It's surely hard for her,lost her parents when she was six compare to me.
"Let's go back to my place"she said as I wiped her tears.Her black eyes really are beautiful.I can't move my hands when she stares at me.
I feel weird, as if there's a million butterfly in my stomach.
"Umm ..we should go now"she said awkwardly.I never thought she has a soft side,not in this situation.

Dos Apartment-

We've arrived at her small apartment. It's on the other sides of the town.The only part in the city that aren't developed.
  "Come on in don't be shy".The moment I enter her house I saw a lot of her family picture. I never knew that she had a brother.
  "My brother died while on mission, he's an agent to,combat core trained by Agent Ganz,he took a bullet for him.
   "I'm sorry for your lost" but she act as she don't care at all.But deep inside I know hard it is to see your one and only family die.
  "I'm sorry but I just have an instant noodles here,you wouldn't mind right?"
  "It's okay tho"It will be just fine.

That's the end of part one.I'll update the next chapter on Saturday.

(Completed)Protocol:Override (Ejen Ali x Alicia fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें