Ridzwan Bittersweet Memory 2

Part 2 is here enjoy it everyone!

Ridzwan POV

Even it is just an instant noodles,it still tastes good.We talk to each other all night,I never knew she's this friendly before.Guess everyone has their soft side too.
  "Dos,did you ever think of getting a boyfriend?". I really don't know what I'm asking,its sounds really stupid.
She didn't even response,just silence between us.
"I do ..but type of guy that would suit me,an agent,an orphans not even you would take me as a girlfriend"
With all strength I answers her.I was and idiot.
"What if I do?"then everything turn worst to horrible.She get up from her chairs and crack her knuckles.
At first I thought I was in trouble but turns out she kissed me on the cheek.
"Good night,boyfriend" and she walk away leaving me clueless to what she's saying.

Dos POV

You're so naive Ridzwan,just like a little kid.And that's why I fall in love with you.
He's different from the other.The innocent of his face could make any girl in this city fall for him.
I never thought that he would have a guts to ask me that silly question,one kiss at his cheek but still he's clueless. You're an idiot Ridzwan.

MATA Base

After being through a days as agent everyone went home except for Ridzwan and Dos,both of em' still practicing improving their combat skill.
It was an awkward situation,both of them didn't talk to each other all days after the night Dos kissed him.

Ridzwan POV

Its now or never Ridzwan or I'll lose her forever I thought to myself.
I stopped the training simulation turns off all the light except inside the training room.
I take a deep breath,inhale then exhale preparing myself to confess my love toward her.
"Dos,I love you"There's no response from her.It's just silence in the air.Maybe it's not the right time or maybe,maybe its just me.
"Ridzwan,you're an idiot and naive and that's what make me feel comfortable around you" she then hugged me and whispers the 5 words that I never forget.
"I love you too idiot"