clubbing

"Hurry up B!" ChiChi yelled from the bottom stairs of Bulma's house.

"Fine, fine! Don't get your panties in a twist!" she yelled back.

After ten minutes, Bulma was finally done and was on her way downstairs to head to The Lookout with Juu, ChiChi, and Launch. When she got downstairs, she was given gasps of awe.

"Oh my God, Bulma. You're a knockout!" exclaimed and awe-struck Launch.

"We made the right chose on forcing dresses on you!" ChiChi exclaimed.

Bulma smirked. She was wearing a turquoise confetti sequin strapless tube dress. It showed a little cleavage and hugged every curve perfectly. Around the waist was a black belt that had two C's facing each other. On her wrists were matching grey and black dangle bracelets. She put on light make-up, due to her natural beauty, and wore turquoise pelted, strappy peep toe platform heels. Her hair was done in small curls at the tips.

"Ok, lets not waste anymore time." Juu reminded, getting up from Bulma's couch.

This allowed Bulma to see what she was wearing. She was wearing a dazzling front double layer top with jewel detail near the bellybutton, and golden colored metallic pants. Her hair was was tied in a loose bun with curls falling down to the sides of her face. She was wearing black lace up heels to complete the attire. She also had light make-up.

"Sure." Launch said.

Bulma looked over to her and eyed her head to toe. She was wearing a chic zip front skirt that stopped above mid-thigh, and black zipper trim faux leather bustier corset. Her hair was straightened with little curls sticking out at the tips. Her make up was light. She wore cougar blue strappy sandel heels.

"You coming B?" asked ChiChi,

Bulma nodded and looked at her outfit. ChiChi was wearing a tank dress. It was a red cowl neck embellished mini dress. At breast height and above, were ruffled and designed with rhinesone. Her hair was all curled and was tied up in a ponytail. She had only little make up on. She wore classic red platform heels.

The four girls went out to Bulma's Lamborghini and drove their way to The Lookout. When they got their, the guys were already there waiting. Goku was wearing a black t-shirt with a black hoodie along with white tight pants and checkered Vans. Krillin was wearing grey tight pants with a dark green t-shirt and a black jacket along with tight regular jeans and white Vans. Tien was wearing a collarless polo with a hoodless black jacket. Also wearing white Vans. Piccolo was wearing his natural clothes, a white shirt with ripped jeans. Yamacha was wearing a black and white outfit, black shirt and jacket with white pants and was looking the sexiest of all the guys, or at least in Bulma's eyes.

He was wearing the classic white wife beater shirt with a black leather jacket and black tight pants with a few rips in them. He also wore black army man boots. Gods he's hot! Bulma thought.

The girls went up to the guys and wrapped their arms around them, except Bulma and Vegeta.

"Ready?" ChiChi asked everyone.

Everyone nodded.

They went in front of the long line at The Lookout.

"Hey! You have to wait at the back of the line!" yelled the guy at the front.

"Well were," Bulma motioned to the group. "VIP."

"I've seen these people sweety, they aren't VIP." the man countered.

"Well I am."

"Really?" he snorted.

"Yes."

"Then what's your name, girly!" the man edged.