what happend?!

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue! And I don't own Ouran High School Host Club, or it's characters!

So did you guys like the story so far?

Bulma woke up with a groan. What the hell happened? She sat up, but winced in pain as she felt a sharp stab on her left leg.

"Bulma!" exclaimed a worried voice.

Bulma could easily identify it; it was her friends. ChiChi rushed towards her side along with Juu and Launch.

"Take it easy B, you're still recovering from the crash!" Juu explained.

Bulma cluched her head as she heard a loud thumping. "How long was I out?" she questioned.

Juu looked at Launch.

Launch mumbled a few words and fiddled with her fingers.

"What?"

Launch looked at Bulma and took a deep breathe. "Almost a month."

Bulma had wide eyes. A….month?

"What the hell happened?" she nearly screamed.

ChiChi pinned Bulma down as she tried to get up. "Hush Bulma! You need to stay in bed, doctor's orders!" ChiChi scolded.

Bulma complied and looked towards Juu. "What happened while I was out?"

"Well…." Juu started.

Flashback

"What the hell happened?" Vegeta exclaimed.

Everyone took a step back from the fuming Vegeta. Goku rushed over to him, accompanied with the orange haired kid. Vegeta growled at him.

"What the hell do you want?"

The orange haired kid looked at him questioningly. "Um, have I met you before?"

Vegeta now was snarling at him. "Don't act dumb!"

Again, the orange haired teen gave him a blank stare. "Sorry, but I've never met you before in my entire life." he stated.

Vegeta wasn't convinced. "What do you mean you never met me? You asked my woman on a fucking date!"

"Kaoru!" yelled a voice. (I just couldn't resist putting Kaoru in there! I love the troublesome two! Plus it adds on to the story.)

The called teen turned his head. He waved. Vegeta's eyes bulged. Running up to the orange haired teen was a mirror image of him. There's two of them? he thought. He pointed towards the two.

"T-there's TWO of you!" he said in disbelief.

The mirror image in front of him smirked. "He's my twin." he said before he turned back to his calling brother.

"Hey Hikaru." replied the orange haired teen in front of Vegeta. He pointed towards the flamed haired man. "Who's he?"

Hikaru looked at Vegeta and scowled. "A short troll-like midget." he stated.

Vegeta growled. "One that'll kick your ass!" he seethed.

Hikaru and his mirror image smirked. "I'd like to see you try!" the said in unison.

Vegeta blinked. Now he was confused as ever. Which one was which? The twins saw this and frowned.

"Could you even tell us apart?" they said in unison.

Vegeta shook his head. He just met the two, how was he suppose to know? The twins sighed in exasperation. Hikaru pointed towards himself.

"I'm Hikaru." he pointed towards his twin. "He's Kaoru."