What a Morning!

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

So did you guys like the story so far? IM SOOO SORRY! I know I havent been updating as often but come on im trying! School, Exams, Studying. I write when I can. I really don't have time right now...  But I refuse to upset my fans and i will try to update sometime next week or Saturday! I hope you Love me as much as I Love you.

And thanks for the great reviews guys! I mean it! For a reward, I give you this chapter. Be aware, Vegeta is also a little OOC in here as well.

It was Monday. Bulma woke up early to take a morning jog. She got out of bed and put on a sports bra with some short spandex shorts. She put her hair in a pony tail and attatched her Ipod to her arm carrier strap. She plugged in the headphones and took off. She put herself to a halt and turned back to her desk. She picked up the necklace Vegeta gave her and put it on. She turned back around and walked out the door. She planned to jog all the way to West City's national park, and back before 8.

She was only half towards her target, when her worse nightmare came. Flashing lights were surrounding her and blinding her sight. She stopped jogging and covered her eyes only to be widened. Oh no. Oh no. she thought.

"Miss Briefs, Miss Briefs! Is it true you are dating with the heir to Ouji Enterprise? Vegeta Jr.?" a female reporter asked.

"Miss Breifs! How are you and your brother, Paxton Briefs, handling the sucessful business of Capsule Corp?" another reporter asked.

"Uh, yea for the first one." Bulma answered. She then ran as fast as she could, trying to get away from the paparazzi.

Hearing this new peice of information, the reportered swormed after her.

"Miss Briefs, are you sexual involved with your relationship with Vegeta Jr?" the female reporter asked.

Bulma turned her head around and groaned. They were hot on her tail. If Bulma gave up now, she would be surrounded. She turned her head back and sped up her pace. The reporterd didn't give up that easily, they ran as fast as they could to catch up with the Capsule Corp heiress (Remember, Paxton owns the place because he's older than Bulma). Bulma looked over her shoulder.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" she yelled.

They ignored her request and continued onward. They were put to a halt as a black car with flames drove to the side of Bulma. The driver rolled down the window and popped his head out. He glared at the paparazzi and turned back to the Capsule Corp heiress.

"Get in." he said.

Bulma smiled and pecked his lips. A flash of light caught the moment. The two didn't seem to notice it. Bulma got to the other side and strapped into the front seat. The driver drove off and smirked when he saw the large group of reporters chasing after his car. Bulma sighed and relaxed into her seat. She faced the driver and smiled.

"Thank you 'Geta. You always know if I need help or not." she beamed.

Vegeta cringed at his new nickname, but it was better than 'Veggie'.

Vegeta snorted. "It was nothing. You're a magnet to trouble Woman. First the perverted men, then your ex, then the car accident, and now this? I should stay with you all the time."

Bulma slapped his arm playfully. "Jerk! I'm no magnet!" she then smirked. "Only to men that is."

Vegeta smirked. "Now who died and said you were attractive? I certainly don't remember saying such a lie."

Bulma growled and crossed her arms. "Your one to talk."

"Yes Woman, I am talking."

"Asshole.