PREdate

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

Bulma and Juu strolled in the cafeteria. Great. Bulma thought. The line for food was HUGE! They had to go out of the cafeteria just to get in the back. Lazily, Juu and Bulma went out the door.

"So how does it feel?" Juu asked as they went to the back of the line.

"How does what feel?" Bulma questioned.

Juu rolled her eyes. And she calls herself a genius. she thought. "To have three men fight for you." she stated as if it was obvious. Which it was.

"They are not fighting over me." Bulma paused. "Who's the three men again?"

Juu fell over anime style. Genius? She's as dense as Goku! Juu picked herself up and looked at Bulma. "And you call yourself a genius."

Bulma rolled her eyes. She already knew who were after her. "I already know who's after me Juu." Bulma said as they finally got to the front of the line.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I just don't know what to do about my date tonight." Bulma sighed.

Juu looked at her confusingly, then she got the drift. "It's Friday already?"

Bulma nodded. For the past week, she and Vegeta were getting close, as well as 17. This concerned her. Adam was after her again, 17 obviously has feelings for her, and Vegeta has a date with her. Who would've thought she had three men in her hands, and one of them was her molester.

"Hey Blue! Juu!" yelled a manly voice.

Kakarot. Bulma thought.

He was waving at the back of the line. "Do you have a space for us?" he yelled.

"Us?" Juu questioned.

"Yeah! Me, Vegeta, and Krillin!" he replyed.

"Sure!" Juu said as she made space for the three men.

Gleefully, Goku made his way to the front with Vegeta and Krillin in tow. "Hey guys!" he said as he stared at the food in front of him.

"Your stomach is a never ending pit Kakarot." Bulma said as she shook her head.

She noticed that he didn't support or deny anything she said. She looked up to see Goku giving her a sad face.

"I thought you wouldn't call me that anymore." he whined.

Bulma sighed. "It's hard to call you something that I haven't gotten used to yet." she explained.

Goku gave up the sad face and put on his infamous grin. He automatically picked up a tray and piled food onto it. Vegeta copied his movements.

Juu, Bulma, and Krillin sweat dropped. Pigs. they all thought.

Once they all gathered their food, they scouted for a place to sit. Seeing that all the tables were filled, they went outside.

"Hey Son-kun." Bulma started.

He turned his head towards her. "Yeah." he said.

"Did you keep the hangout?"

Goku gave her a huge grin. "Yeah! I forgot to mention to ya that it's right next to the school!" he beamed. "I can't believe that you remembered!"

Bulma grinned. "How could I forget."

She turned towards Krillin. "Remember the hangout?"

Krillin nodded and gave her a grin. She replied with another grin.