waking up

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

Bulma groaned as she woke up. Where am I? she asked herself. Once regaining her senses, she sat up and looked at her surroundings. She was in her room.

"How'd I get here?" she yawned. She took a glance to her side and screamed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!" she yelled. In bed, with her, was Vegeta.

She catiously got out of bed and took a few steps away from it. What had happened? One moment she's in the club, drinking with Juu, the next she wakes up with Vegeta in bed. Did we have sex? She looked down to see that she was still fully dressed. She sighed. She noticed Vegeta stir a bit. He yawned and sat up. He blinked and looked around.

"Onna, what the hell's wrong?" he groaned, standing up.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed!" she screamed.

He covered his ears. "I like you better drunk." he muttered under his breathe.

"Did you take advantage of me?" she shreiked. He sighed.

"No. When you were down to your 28th drink, I tried to take you home."

"What did you mean by tried?"

"You wouldn't cooperate. You kept on screaming, 'No, No, NO!' and kept wiggling out of my grip." he exxplained. Purposely leaving out the kissing and accidental gropping.

"So what made me calm down?" she questioned, catiously stepping foward.

"Well, you were drunk and you kept clinging to me and…." he trailed off, no sure of how to say this to her.

"And?" she edged.

"And you madeoutwithme." he mumbled, purposely muttering the last part.

"What?"

"You kept clinging and kept making out with me."

There was silence.

It took a while for Bulma to register what happened. When she did, she let out a huge scream.

"YOU KISSED ME!" she yelled.

Vegeta winced at the sound. "No, you kissed me!" he argued.

"But you kissed me!"

"You started it!"

"But your still the one that kissed me, on purpose!"

"It was to calm you down-"

"My ass!"

"Which is very nice by the way." Vegeta smirked as he saw Bulma turn bright red.

"Why are you even here.?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

Before he could answer, he heard some heavy footsteps come up the stairs.

ChiChi, Juu, and Launch came barging through the door.

"B! How are you-" ChiChi paused as she saw Vegeta, in Bulma's bed.

"Vegeta! I knew I couldn't trust you on bringing Bulma home!" ChiChi exclaimed.

"What are you- OMG! Vegeta you sick perv!" Launch interceded.

"What? All I see is that- Vegeta!" Juu fumed.

The three girls walked to the side of Bulma's bed and gave Vegeta a whack on the head.

"OW! You're lucky that your Kakarot's girlfriend and harpy, otherwise I would've beaten you all to a bloody pulp!" he growled.