Locked in & Someone new?

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

IM BACK! Did you miss me ;) Yea well school started and well :/ yea but im trying! So to make up for my absence This chapter will be a Mucho longer than expected! So enjoy!

And be aware, Vegeta may be a little OOC in some parts of the chapter.

ONWARDS!

A bright light was now on Bulma and Vegeta. They shielded their eyes and glared at the looking people. This was a VERY embarrassing situation for the two. One, everyone is looking at them. Two, a bright light was on them to show everyone that they were making out. Vegeta thanked the sudden intrusion a bit, he almost had sex with Bulma in a club, and she was drunk!

"All right! Looks like we have two more contestants for the SALSA competition!" yelled the D.J.

"WHAT!" they both yelled.

"We didn't even sign up!" Bulma yelled.

The D.J. laughed. "No. We don't do sign ups in The Lookout. We pick people. And we've picked you blue and flame man right next to ya."

"But, but-"

"No buts! Get on the dance floor and put on ya SAL-SA!" they D.J cut off.

Bulma looked at the cheering crowd. "Sorry I can't. I don't even have the right clothes." she reasoned.

The D.J grinned. "Don't fret, Kami keeps costumes here all the time. Even one for girls!"

Bulma gave Piccolo and the D.J a weird look. "Is Kami a cross dresser or something?"

Piccolo laughed at Bulma's conclusion and the D.J. blushed. Bulma still didn't get why Kami kept girl clothes with him. The only reasonable answer was that he was a cross dresser. Either that or he was a transvestite, but he didn't wear make-up or had girl wigs so that x's out that option.

"Stop stalling and change girl!" the D.J. said as he threw her a blood red dress.

Bulma caught it and got a few cat calls from the guys. The dress looked absolutely SMEXY. It was longer in the back than it was in the front. At the front, it had a ripped in half look, but was draped over each other. It was just below the crotch. At the back was smooth and straight, it stopped at mid-thigh. Kami has THIS! Now I'm finding it hard to believe that he ISN'T a cross dresser. Bulma thought.

She sighed and quickly changed. She came back out to be greeted to the sound of 100 mens jaws dropping. The dress looked as if it was made only for her, which, I may add, creeped her the hell out. She added a red Gardenia (I know Gardenias are supposed to be white, but this is my story.) at the corner of her hair. Surprisingly, it looked rather good on her.

The D.J. grinned when he saw the little contest was now ready to begin. "All right! Now lets begin! Oh, and blue haired chick?" he whispered the last part to Bulma as he leaned towards her side.

She perked her head in his direction and nodded, telling him that she was listening.

"I lied about the salsa contest, it's freestyle. But I had a feeling that you two would be better salsa than anything else." he smirked at Bulma's shocked reaction.

Bulma glared hard at him. "You should feel lucky that I'm not going up there so I could wring your neck." she hissed.

"Yikes! Kitty got claws." the D.J. said as he leaned away. He looked back at the crowd and brought the microphone up to his mouth. "Yo lets get this started y'all!"

Everyone cheered and the dance off began.

Bulma hated this. She was forced to dance in a contest she never even signed up for, and the worst part is, she has to dance a sensual form of moves with Vegeta. The absolute terror of the day, er, night. Oh, this was going to be embarrassing.