Forgiveness

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

So did you guys like the story so far?

Bulma arrived home with red eyes and a stuffy nose. Damn. How could something so perfect, turn into a disaster?

Bulma got out of Goku's car and slammed the door a little to hard. Well, maybe not a little. The window on the door made a little crack. Goku 'epped' and ran to Bulma's side. He groaned. Aw man! Vegeta's gonna beat the crap out of me! He looked towards Bulma and gave her a panicked look.

"I know that you're made B, but don't take that on my car!" Goku exclaimed.

Bulma looked up at her tall friend and gave him an aplogetic smile. "Sorry Son-kun. I just have a lot on my mind." she confessed.

Goku looked at her crystal blue eyes. She's been through a lot, give her a break. Goku mentally nagged himself.

"No worries B. I understand." he said as he escorted Bulma towards her door.

Before she could open it, Goku spoke up.

"I hope you forgive Vegeta, Bulma. He's really a nice guy. I suppose he told you of his childhood. He's been through a lot throughout his entire life." he said as he walked to his car and opened the door. "And another thing." he added. "I did feel a little sorry for him in the past. But I just thought he needed a helping hand." he stated before he got in his car and drove away.

Bulma watched the car leave before going inside her house. She ran up to her room and locked the door. She silently sobbed as she put her back to the door and sled down. She was so confused. She knew that Vegeta has had a tough life; he told her himself, but that didn't mean he needed to cause some to problems to her! 17 was sweet and even admitted he was in love with her. But the fact of them not paying attention to the threats in her life, made her believe that if she ever got in a relationship with any of them, she wouldn't be protected.

Bulma's head perked up as she heard some clicking sounds. She looked towards her window andslowly got up. She walked up to the window and looked out to see 17. She frowned. She didn't expect to see him here. She expected Vegeta to be here so he could apologize to her.

"What do you want?" she growled at him.

17 frowned. "Are you still mad?"

Bulma sweat dropped. "Of course I'm still mad!"

"Could you please forgive me then? I never ment to hurt you!" he yelled to her.

"Sure you didn't." she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I mean it! I also meant I said!"

"And that would be?"

"That I love you!

This stunned Bulma. She smiled at him. He could be so sweet sometimes! She leaned forward from her window.

"You're to good for me." she said bashfully.

17 blushed and put a hand behind his head. He chuckled nervously as he did began rubbing the back of his head.

"So does that mean we're cool?" he asked.

She crossed her arms as she leaned back. "I don't know."

17 frowned, she was toying with him. "Enough toying B-chan! It's a simple yes or no question."

Bulma smiled sweetly at him. "I suppose." she said.

17 chuckled. "Yes or no."

Bulma rolled her eyes. "Yes." she said as she closed her window.

As she did that, 17 sighed happily. He stared at Bulma's window for a few more seconds, before going to his car. As he got in, Juu, ChiChi, and Launch began asking him questions.

"So how di it go?" Juu asked.

"What?"

"Did she forgive you?" ChiChi asked.

17 turned to her and said, "What?"

"Is she mad at us?" Launch joined.

17 groaned and answered all the questions. The girls squealed and waited paciently to be brought home.

While they were doing that, back at Hagoromo Falls, Vegeta was packing up the date.

Idiots! That's who my 'friends' are! They're all a bunch of low-life BAKAS! he thought angrily. He sighed. He shouldn't be doing this. He should be here, having a great time with Bulma. But, her harpies had to come along! He finished packing up, and went back to his car. He thanked Bulma for giving him an extra car so that he and Goku would have their own. If he didn't, he would've been left stranded in this dump. He put his stuff in the back and gave a loud slam to the trunk. He was angry, sad, and confused overall. He wanted to go and apologize to Bulma, but his damn pride was in the way.

"No way am I going to say 'sorry' to the onna. And no way in HELL am I going to let doll face win MY woman!" Vegeta growled in exasperation.

This was to frustrating. If he didn't apologize, then he would lose Bulma, if he did, that would do quite a number to his pride. He rubbed his face as he got into the front seat. He strapped in and drove off. He parked right across from Bulma's saw 17 and Bulma talking. He smirked when he heard Bulma yell at 17, but it was soon flattered as he witness her forgive him. He watched silently as 17 drove off happily.

Vegeta mentally kicked himself. I should've been the happy one! I've done NOTHING wrong! he thought.

He walked over to Bulma's house and knocked on the door. There was no answer. Vegeta knocked again. Still none. He growled, thinkg she was asleep, and walked back to his car. He was halfway there, when he heard a scream emit from her bedroom window. He ran back to the front of the house and barged through the front door. He ran up the stairs to see a man in black, pinning Bulma to her bed. The man in black was breathing heavily, she must've given him one heck of a fight.

"Who the hell are you!" Vegeta growled at the intruder.

The man got up from Bulma and pulled her along by the hair.

"I think this little whore could answer that for you." he said as he threw Bulma to the floor at Vegeta's feet. She scrabbled up and hid herself behind him. Bulma began to silently into his back. Vegeta frowned at this. Where was the feisty little minx he learned to adore?

He sent his attention back to the man in black. He growled and went into a fighting stance. The intruder smirked and did so as well. He took off the hood he was wearing, loving the surprised look on Vegeta's face.

"DAD?!"

Beauty: OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! This is getting QUITE interesting!

Vegeta: Feh, Woman! You're always so damn sentimental.

Beauty: Are not!

Vegeta: Now they're in denial!

Beauty: I wish I never considered talking to you!

Vegeta: No you don't.

Beauty: *Blush* Yeah, I don't. Up next! Vegeta's life is turned into a living dream and nightmare. He's also finding it hard to balance love and work. Can he woo back Bulma?