Playing games

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

So did you guys like the story so far? LONGETS CHAPTER I HAVE DONE!!!! Can i get a congradulations?!  Plus it's almost the end of summer break =( I'm probably not going to update every now and then. But I refuse to upset my fans! Also, I want some reviews on what you think and constructive criticism won't hurt :)

Vegeta woke up first. He sat up and yawned loudly, causing Bulma to stir. She woke up and looked around. She saw Vegeta and yelped. Vegeta chuckled.

"Don't worry woman. Nothing happened." he yawned. He stood up and stretched. "Lets go. Kakarot told me to meet him and the rest of his friends at the mall."

"When did he say that." Bulma asked.

Vegeta shrugged and put on his clothes. Bulma got up and went inside her closet. She came back out wearing a black super-tight zip-up shirt along with some dark blue laced shorts. She wore white knotted raffia wedge heels. She went to her desk and picked up her white baggy hobo bag. (I know what it sounds like, but trust me. They look uber cute!) She went over to her cabinet and got out a pair of snowflake shield glasses. (See Charlotte Russe catalog)

Vegeta was already outside, so he didn't see her come out. He cupped his hands over his mouth and took a deep breath. "WOMAN! GET OUT NOW! ALL OF US HAVE LIVES YOU KNOW!" he yelled from outside.

"Yeah, yeah! Don't make a scene!" she yelled from inside.

Vegeta grumbled something about women and how long they take for just dressing up. Just put a shirt and pants on! It's not like they're going to a dance or something. he thought. When he saw Bulma come out, he had to stop himself from falling over. Did she have to where something so revealing?

Vegeta scowled. "On second thought, go back inside and change into something more appropriate."

Bulma laughed. "You don't seem to have a problem with it." she stated.

"That's because you're my girlfriend. I don't want anyone to see what's mine."

Bulma raised and eyebrow at his response. "Now when did I become your girlfriend?" she said as she put her hands on her hips.

"You choose. Wife or girlfriend?" Vegeta smirked. "Unless," he said as he got closer. "you want to start acting like were married." he whispered seductively in her ear.

It sent shivers down her spine. His breath caressed her neck and ear. "N-no. I'm f-fine." she stuttered as her face flushed.

Vegeta smirked but didn't pull away. Instead, he cupped her cheek and rubbed his thumb against it, gently massaging it. Bulma gasped at his sudden action and leaned into it. Every being in her body shouted at her to stop and slap him, but hell with that! Vegeta stopped his ministrations, much to Bulma's dismay, and looked her in the eyes.

Vegeta saw the innocence and purity in her eyes. Never before has she been touched. He didn't want to go and dirty her, but he was a teenage boy with raging hormones. Plus, she was going to be his, so sooner or later she will submit to him.

He leaned down and brushed his lips with hers, silently asking permission to kiss her. Bulma brushed her lips against his, allowing him. With no hesitation, Vegeta captured her lips with his. It's been so long since he tasted her sweet, sweet lips. They haven't kissed since their date.

Bulma was feeling the same. He put a lot of passion into this single kiss. He blew her mind. Bulma responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. Vegeta wrapped both arms around her waist, leaving no space in-between the two lovers. He licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Bulma gradually complied and opened her mouth. He dove his tongue into her mouth, tasting ever inch. Bulma did the same until she tasted every inch throughly. Soon, their tongues were clashing, hugging, and tasting each other, each searching for dominance.