Confusion

*Hey guys! I have BIGGGGG news :D I am officially starting the Sequal TO THIS STORY!!!!! Make sure you keep on reading LAFS! Btw the title of the sequal in the next chappie. ANYWAYY!!!! ONWARDS WITH THE STORY! ------------->

You OK, B?" asked a worried ChiChi and Launch.

Bulma barley nodded her head, but the movement of her head notified her friends that she was all right.

She was strong. Goku and Krillin knew that. Usually nothing got under her skin. When she was still around when they were younger, girls and boys would often make fun of her and her hair. They said that she was an ugly freak of nature. Goku and Krillin would always growl at them for insulting their friend, but whenever they did, Bulma would just laugh. The taunters would just look at her as if she was insane. She always told them that it was kinda weird to have blue hair.

Goku sat next to his girlfriend and sat right across from his long-time friend. Krillin sat next to his girlfriend and sat next to Goku. Both were looking around for the guy, wanting to give him a piece of their minds.

"Ka-." Bulma started.

Goku narrowed his eyes.

"Ur, Son-kun." she tried again.

He shifted his gaze to Bulma, letting her know that he was listening.

"You don't need to worry about the guy, I'm pretty sure he's just going around. Finding whores that would throw themselves at him." she assured.

Goku's features softened a bit, but he still kept his guard up.

Bulma sighed at her friend's over protectiveness over her. He should be that way with his girlfriend. she thought.

"So B," Launch started out. "wanna come with us to meet Juu's bro? That would keep your mind off things."

"S-sure." she whispered.

Everyone frowned at her quietness. Vegeta frowned the worst. The onna needs to cheer up. He grinned wickedly as a thought came to mind.

"Hey onna," Vegeta said.

Bulma turned her head towards her right. Vegeta was right next to her as ChiChi was on her left.

"What."

"You still need to pay me back." he smirked.

Bulma rolled her eyes. "I already did." she stated.

"I said there was more ways than one."

"Really? Then name them."

"I'll name one."

Bulma arched an eyebrow in suspicion, but kept listening.

There was a short pause in their conversation.

"Well?" Bulma edged.

"What?"

Bulma rolled her eyes in frustration. "What are the other ways!"

"What fun would it be if I told you?"

"Because you said that you'll name one?"

"Fine." he said, folding his arms across his chest. "Go out with me." it sounded more of a demand than a question.

"Nani?" she cleared her ears just to make sure she heard right.

"You heard me woman."

"Go out with you?"

He nodded his head.

"What are the other chooses?"

He let a smirk play across his face. "Well…" he trailed off as he leaned back.