past flaws

*whispering* pssst hey guys its like 4:00 in the morning but im updating because you guys love me ^_^! JUST incase you guys didn't notice there was thoses cute little -charter & author- chats in the last chappie...AND THERE WILL BE IN THIS ONE ^_^!     this has been dedicated to Shinedownlover560 <~~~~ she is awsome!!! anyways... ON WITH THE CHAPTER LOVES <3 ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ! Don't sue!

The day went on rather well- scratch that. The day went from sunny bright, to gloomy dark as Bulma and Vegeta fought again.

"Leave me alone, will ya?" Bulma said to Vegeta. It was during lunch.

"Were in the same line for christ sake! Besides, you were the one who kept following me!" Vegeta retorted.

"No! You're the one who followed me. I wouldn't even be able to follow a short midget through a crowded room!" she hissed.

"Midget! You're shorter than me!"

"Only be two and a half inches!"

"Well at least I'm not fat!"

Bulma's face turned a bright shade of red in a matter of seconds.

"I'm not fat!"

"Sure you aren't." Vegeta said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!"

"Maybe you should eat those salads you despise so much, that would help you lose weight." he snickered.

"Fatty."

"Jerk."

"CB."

"Bastard."

"Slut."

"I'm not a slut!"

"Then why are you wearing something so revealing!"

Bulma looked at her outfit. It seemed just fine to her. It was a black t-shirt top that hugged her curves with denim shorts that stopped above mid-thigh. There were chains clipped onto the shorts to give it a little spaz. Her shirt was the one she and Juu bought at the mall. It read, 'Wish you had me?' at the middle of the tee.

"This isn't slutty!" she argued.

"Says the slut!" Vegeta laughed.

Bulma mustered as much angry into the glare she gave Vegeta. He shivered inwardly at the sight.

Once they got their food, they were confronted by a red-head, preppy girl.

"Hey Vegeta." she greeted shyly to Vegeta.

He didn't seem to notice her. He began searching the room for a place to sit. The girl frowned and looked at Bulma before she turned back to Vegeta.

"I could do way better than that THING!"

This caught both Bulma's and Vegeta's attention.

"Now you just didn't call me a THNG, hoe." Bulma said between her barred teeth.

"You just didn't call me a hoe, whore." the girl retaliated.

Bulma shot daggers at her direction. The bitch was in for it now. Without any thought, Bulma swung her fist into the girls face. Vegeta stared wide-eyed at Bulma. He called her many names before, but never has she used physical abuse. Maybe because he pissed her off and the girl came in at the wrong place and time. He shrugged it off and pried Bulma of the girl.

"What-Vegeta! Get off me!" Bulma yelled.

"Woman! Get a hold of yourself!" Vegeta snarled.

"What the-AHH! Vegeta! Put me down!" Bulma screeched.