Episode 4: Orders & Plans

*Previously on Secret Life Returns

The girls had dinner. At this dinner a conversation took place that would later lead to a fight at the engagement party. At the engagement party, Amy finally stood up to her mom. Once again, Anne attempted to get out Amy to back out of the wedding and was unsupportive. Amy had enough and told Anne she can either get with it or leave. Of course, Anne took the later option. At the very end, Lauren and Madison got into a heated argument. In the midst of this argument someone arrived, someone that shocked everyone at the party.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Geoff's Restaurant-Amy's POV

In the midst of Lauren and Madison's argument the door opened. This caught everyone's attention. Even mine, because I thought everyone who was coming was already here. My head was turned towards the door and there standing in the doorway was none other than Ashley. Ashley, my sister. Who was in another country. Who I hadn't seen in months. This was the greatest gift I could ever have asked for. I began walking towards and her. When I reached her, I threw myself into her arms. Oh man, did it feel good to finally get to hug her after so long. I noticed someone standing behind her. My curiosity got the best of me and I looked up. Standing behind her was Ben. The moment I saw him I knew I needed to apologize. I know I had done him wrong, and it wasn't fair to put all the blame on him. I wasn't gonna do that anymore. I was going to apologize today, and from this day forward I would realize that most of what had happened was equally, if not more, my fault.

Ashley: Amy, you can let go now. If you don't mind.

Amy: I'm sorry Ashley. (backs away from Ashley). How are you? How is Italy? Anything exciting?

Ashley: I'm doing fine Amy. Italy is amazing, but I won't be going back. I miss being here in this town. Even though I pretended to hate it for so long, I realized this is where I belong. Yes, actually something very exciting that I have to tell you, but it will have to wait until after the party.

I watched Ashley as she walked the rest of the way into the restaurant. She walked over to Ricky, who was still struggling to break up Lauren and Madison, who went back to fighting as soon as they realized who was at the door. I was going to go help, but before I did, I turned back around towards Ben.

Amy: Listen, Ben, I know we've been on each other's bad side lately, but do you think Ricky, you and me could talk after the party? After I talk to Ashley of course. I just want to have the time to apologize for treating you like shit, and for so much more. I know what I did was wrong, and that is why I would like to apologize.

Ben: Yes, we can Amy. I'll actually be there with Ashley when she talks to you. Don't ask me why now. You'll find out soon enough. Thank you Amy. For wanting to apologize. For acknowledging the way you treated me. For realizing I wasn't the only one at blame this entire time. I thank you for that. I truly do.

I watched as Ben made his way towards Ashley. It felt good to get that off my chest. I'd been wanting to say those things since I tackled him in the hallway in highschool that one day. That one day also made me realize that I was the one who needed to apologize. I finally worked up the courage to do it, and I was going to do it. As I made my way back over to Ricky, to help, the fighting between Madison and Lauren only intensified.

Lauren: I'm the bitch? I wasn't the one who slept with her bestfriend's boyfriend!

Madison: You said you FORGIVED me for that!

Lauren: JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I MEANT IT! I only said it cause I felt bad for you. Actually, I felt sad for you.