Episode 16: Bargains & Pleas

Previously On Secret Life Returns: Following the boy's example, the same night as the bachelor party the girls decided to let loose. Forgetting the drama, lies, and chaos that has been surrounding them lately. To the girls' surprise, both Madison and Lauren joined in on the bachelorette party. The end of the episode saw the boys and girls meet at a luxurious resort as a joint conclusion for both the bachelor and bachelorette party.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Two Weeks Later-Bowman Guest House-Grace's POV

I sat in the living room with scrolling through social media. We had all just gotten back from the resort last night. It was weird to have the parties last two weeks. But I would be lying to myself if I say it wasn't fun. It was the most fun I've had since graduating high schools. It seems like none of us got those few years we were supposed to get to enjoy during college. Amy was pregnant getting married, and Ashley was pregnant. As for me, well that's a whole other story. The boys had went their separate ways. But not us girls. They had all voted to crash her at my place. I was waiting for them to get up. This afternoon meant we would have go back to the real life. I just wanted a few extra hours of talking before that happened. Just some time to enjoy the stress free vacation we have been on. I had no idea what was going on in Adrian's and Amy's lives but it was obvious something major is going on. They wouldn't leave the house with Ricky, or Ben, or each other. I needed to find a time to ask them giving myself a silent reminder as to when to ask them. I heard shuffling in the kitchen. Too entertained by social media, I didn't turn around to check who it was. Eventually I heard more footsteps coming towards the area. Now that I knew there was more then one person I checked. All of them were in the kitchen. Helping themselves to the pancakes and bacon I had prepared.

Once they had all made their plates, they came to join me in the living room. They each took seats on the couches, and bean bags chairs. Though it was only me now that Miguel had left, I still kept lots of furniture out. In case things like this happened. Adrian was the first to speak.

Adrian: It was fun two weeks with you girls. One of the best since high school ended.

Amy: Same. But you haven't had any fun in college Adrian?

Adrian: No. I don't really consider a guy trying to get me to join prostitution as fun. Then again, neither is, well Amy you know what I was going to say.

Amy: I do. And not that is not fun. It was nice to just get away from everything for two weeks. Yes I know I'm a mom, and whatnot but to be able to relieve stress is something I don't get to do very often.

Ashley: She's right. So before the real world devours us back into it's cruel ways of life, anything anybody us would like to share?

Alice: I think I want to leave Henry.

Shocked, I put my phone down. Now this had my attention.

Lauren: But didn't you guys just get back together?

Madison: I thought you guys just got back together also.

Alice: Well, yeah. But it was sort of a silly reason in the first place.

Grace: Well what was the reason?

Alice: He said that it was true loving. Stating that not many couples get to say that they've been together since third grade. So of course curious as to if he was right, I went along with it. And now for some reason he thinks I'm pregnant.