Episode 22: RAMY's Wedding Pt 2 (Season Finale)

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Two weeks had passed since Adrian's note incident. With everyone in her apartment also now assigned a security detail, the threats are truly hitting home. And getting too close for comfort. The two weeks passed, and now Ricky and Amy's wedding is finally upon us. Miguel and Anne began the decorations. The girls began to get ready for the wedding. So did Ricky and the boys. Once the boys were ready they helped finish up the decorations. The episode ended with Ricky and the boys already standing in their places at the altar.

________________________________________________________________________________

That Same Day-The Same Time-Ricky's POV

I don't know what was about to happen. But a feeling inside of me suddenly took over. It was nothing bad. Instead it was a better feeling. One that said all my greater and better days were going to start now. I don't know when Amy would be walking down that aisle. but when she finally did, I knew I'd be the happiest I've ever been. I hoped that the time for her to walk down that aisle came real soon. I stared at the end of the aisle, hoping she would just appear from thin air. 

A few minutes later, the guests started arriving. I wasn't in charge of the guest list. Miguel and Adrian had done that part. But it seemed that most of the people who were arriving were people either I knew, or Amy knew. I noticed that everyone Amy worked with at the daycare center was here. To my surprise, even Bunny, the old butcher shop manager, had made it to the wedding. All our parents were here as well. Jack's parents had come back from Arizona for this. And his dad was performing the ceremony. He was standing behind me at the altar right now. 

Pastor: You ready for this Ricky? 

Ricky: I'm more ready for this, then I've ever been for anything in my life. 

Pastor: Good, I'm glad to hear that. 

Ricky: Thank you.

Pastor: You're one lucky man. 

As I was about to answer, the pianist began to play. The tune was all to familiar. I knew exactly what was going to happen next. I looked at the end of the aisle, and standing there was the first bridesmaid. I watched all of them slowly make their way up. Finally, the song I was waiting for began to play. And there coming down the aisle was, in the prettiest dress I had ever seen, was Amy.

Same As Previous Scene-Ricky's POV

I watched as Amy began to walk down the aisle. And as everyone stood. It was beyond my wild imaginations. This was beyond what I had ever imagined.

______________________________________________________________________________

Same As Previous Scene-Amy's POV

I watched all my bridesmaid walk down the aisle as their signal song began to play. I looked up ahead to see Ricky standing there at the altar. It gave my stomach butterflies, and it made my heart flutter. I was going to finally get what I wanted for so long. I was going to end up with the man of my dreams. After so many years of waiting, it was finally happening.

The song ended, and the one song that everyone waits for at any wedding began to play. I took one deep breath, and began to walk. I watched as row by row, the guest who decided to attend began to stand. They were all here for me and Ricky. Today was our day. I continued to walk down the aisle, with my dad, George, by my side. He had agreed to give me away. Which I didn't think he would do. As I walked down the aisle, I saw Ricky staring at me. There was nothing but love in his eyes. I had honestly forgotten I was pregnant all day today. Ricky's eyes showed nothing but love, and happiness. We reached the end of the aisle, and Ricky took my hand. I climbed the one step to the altar. And the ceremony began.

Pastor: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. You may be seated. Thank you for joining us today as we gather here to join Ricky Underwood and Amy Juergens in holy matrimony. Most of us, know these kids on a personal relationship. Most all of us have seen their relationship since day one. Some of us rooted for them since day one, others not so much. But I couldn't be happier for the both of them as they realized what they wanted, and for going after it. Today we celebrate the love these two have always had for each other. Is anyone here against this wedding? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I looked at Ricky. To afraid too look at the crowd. Afraid that someone would stand up and possibly ruin all of this. So I decided to stare at Ricky. A huge smile across my face. If I kept my eyes on Ricky it felt like no one else existed. And if I felt that way, then if someone did stand up it would be like they didn't exist. Ricky and I both waited. But nothing happened. And the ceremony continued.

Pastor: Everyone has had their chance. No one spoke. The couple has written their own vows correct?

Ricky and Amy: Yes.

Pastor: Ricky would you like to go first?

Ricky: Yes.

Pastor: Proceed.

Ricky: Amy, we've both been on hell of a ride. It started with me chasing after you, and you do everything you could to get me out of your life. But since the beginning, I've always known I had love for you. That I was in love with you. I regret sleeping around to ignore those feelings. If I hadn't we could have more years together and more memories. In the end though, we both ended up chasing after each other. And luckily catching each other. The kids and you are my whole world. I am 100% in love with you.

Pastor: Amy, your turn.

Amy: (tears of joy in her eyes from Ricky's vows) I don't know how to say it any better then you did, but I'll try. The first time we met, was a dream come true. But what happened after wasn't as much. I wanted you gone from my life, but you still chased me. Even while you slept around. Which showed me who you really wanted. I wish I wouldn't have run for so long so all that time could have been used for memories created together instead. But in the end, we got our memories. And we're still making more. You are my person Ricky. My one true love. My world. My everything. I love you.

Pastor: You may now exchange the rings.

I watched as John, our ring bearer walked up the aisle. With the rings in his hand. Ricky and I took the rings, and placed them on each other's fingers. Our eyes met lovingly.

Pastor: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. (Ricky and Amy kiss) I now present, for the first time, Ricky and Amy Underwood.

Ricky and I made our way down the aisle. Followed by the bridesmaid and groomsmen. Who were followed by each row as they passed it. We made our way to the reception area on the other side. It looked beautiful. Everyone choose their seats right away, and the party began. It was like no other. Ricky and I were on the dance floor for the groom and bride dance. My head was on his shoulder with my eyes closed. I opened them to lift my head and kiss him. When I pulling away from the kiss I saw it. There he was. Not too far away.

Unknown/Mystery/Stalker: I told you something was going to happen if you didn't agree to what I discussed (pulls gun out)

Amy: (Anne comes running in front of her) I told you no!

U/M/S: This is on you. (raises gun)

BANG. I heard one shot ring out and my eyes flew closed. BANG. Another one rang out. I thought it was me who was hit, but when I opened my eye I was proven wrong. I saw the psycho running off into the woods. Away from what he had just done. I looked down and laying there on the floor were Anne and Ricky. I slumped down next to Ricky, and began to cry. I screamed for someone to call for help. I felt Ricky take one deep breath, and then his heart stopped.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey, summer college classes took up all my time. But here's the next part. Leave a comment and vote. Should I continue the story with a second season? (Sound off in the comments below). Thank you guys for being so patient with me. You are all appreciated. What did you think of the season finale?