Episode 17: Tight Rope

Previously On Secret Life Returns: After the conclusion the bachelor and bachelorette party, the  gang returned home. Although the girls opted to spend an extra night at the Bowman's Guest house with Grace. The girls discussed what they've been up to since high school, and how much they missed it. All the fun times they had in those four years. They eventually found their ways into the drama and gossip. The gossip revealed that Alice wanted to leave Henry. It also revealed that Lauren was falling in love with Miguel. The final scenes showed Jack trying to win Grace back yet again, but failing miserably. During his plea, Grace revealed she was involved with someone else. It was also said that she would only be friends with Jack and nothing more. Which Jack refused, saying that he was unable to do that. Grace, Miguel, and Amy later took a road trip together. On the trip, Amy revealed that she knew that Miguel and Grace were dating, and stating that Grace should tell Lauren. Grace also revealed she was pregnant. Making her the third girl to be pregnant this season.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Three Days Later-Underwood Home-Amy's POV

I sat on the living room couch. To sick to move. To nauseous to do anything. It was hard to stand to my feet without feeling the urge to vomit. I decided to take the day off work. They understood and were fine with me taking a day. Ricky had tried to convince me that he needed to stay here with me, but in the end I had won and he decided it was best for him to go to work. So that way only one of us lost today's pay. Though the daycare would still probably give it to me since I took a sick day. I guess we will have to wait and see. I had just turned comfortably on my side and my eyelids were halfway closed. When out of nowhere there came a frantic knocking on my door. I stood to my feet and made my way to the door. I opened it, and rolled my eyes. The door was halfway shut when she spoke.

Anne: Wait Amy. Please just give me a chance.

Amy: A chance to what, Anne? A chance to justify your actions yet again?

Anne: No, not at all. I realized what I did was wrong.

Amy: That is the biggest surprise I have received

Anne: I really don't need your sarcasm right now Amy. I can do without it as a matter of fact.

Amy: Frankly, I don't care what you can do without. You came to my house, Anne. So either deal with it, or see yourself to your car.

Anne: Fine. I guess you're right. Now will you please let me do what I came here for.

Amy: What did you come her for?

Anne: To apologize. To mend.

Amy: I'm not the one you need to apologize too. And what the hell do you want to mend?

Anne: You're one of many I people I need to apologize too. If you would just let me in. Allow to me talk. Then you what know what I need to mend. So please, can I come in?

Amy: Fine. You have one hour. Nothing more. That's as much as I can take with you right now.

I stepped to the side. Allowing the door to fully open. Once it did, I motioned for Anne to enter into the house. Within seconds she had stepped inside. Once she was far enough inside, I shut the front door behind her. After doing so, I led us to the kitchen, and I took a seat on of the stools I had placed by the counter. Ricky and I decided on no table back here. Anne took the stool farthest to me, which put Anne right in front of the fridge, and I directly across it.