Episode 13: Danger Is Best Fought Alone

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Adrian suspected that Leo had falsely confessed, and that he was protecting them from something bigger. Knowing that she was probably right, Adrian asked Ben to take her to visit Leo. Ben willingly complied. When they arrived at the center where Leo was being held, Adrian confronted Leo. Leo admitted to falsely confessing, and as he was leaving he whispered the name of the real culprit into Adrian's ear. At the gas station, Amy was once again confronted by her stalker. She declined his demand from episode 11. The stalker quickly ran away, and as he did so Amy got a call from Adrian. When she answered it, Adrian told Amy who the real culprit was. Amy realized the culprit was the person who has been stalking her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Two Days Later-Old Warehouse-Unknown/Mystery/Stalker's POV

This little bitch has no idea who she is messing with. Those twins are going to be mine one way or another. If it takes everything to get them, then so be it. But her and Ricky don't deserve to have two more kids. They are going to be mine. Amy better prepare herself. There is a storm coming her way, and she won't see it coming. A storm that is gonna make her wish she would have said yes instead of no.

Other Person: Did you get her to take the deal?

Unknown/Mystery/Stalker: She said no. She is not giving me her kids.

Other Person: We need them.

Unknown/Mystery/Stalker: You think I don't fucking know that? What the hell else do you want me to do?

Other Person: Scare them. Send them a message. Anything. Anything you can think of that is going to put fears in her heart.

I had no idea what exactly he wanted me to do, but I knew a way to send a message. I also knew a different way to strike fear into her heart. I left the warehouse, jumped in my car, and drove towards the direction I needed to go.

Ricky and Amy's House-Miguel's POV

It was 6 am, and it was time for me to do my daily job. The only job that I have ever had, and enjoyed with a passion. The only job that made me full. Babysitting John. I climbed out of bed, threw my shirt on. I made my way out of my room, and towards John's. Slowly I opened the door, and began the daily routine.

Miguel: John, buddy wake up. It's time for school. (shaking John lightly)

John: Uggghhh. But, but, but I'm t-t-t-ired.

Miguel: I know John, but school is important. If you don't go to school, then you won't get a good job, and you'll live with your parents for the rest of your life.

John: Fine, Uncle Miggy.

I watched as John got out of bed, and made his way to his dresser. He got out his clothes out, and headed towards the bathroom. Knowing the first part of my job was successful, I made my way downstairs, and made John his breakfast, and packed his lunch for the day. A few minutes later, John came down the stairs, ate his breakfast, grabbed his lunch, and informed me it was time to go. I hurriedly grabbed my keys, and checked all the doors, and made my way to the car. The drive to drop John off was silent because he had closed his eyes. I pulled up to his school, dropped him off, and raced towards the public library. There were a few things I needed to complete my online university homework.