Episode 9-Anger

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Amy decided to help Ashley, as Ashley finally decided it was time to tell George about her pregnancy and what happened with Anne. The girls also stopped by to visit with Grace where they discovered that Miguel was living with Grace since he had left the apartment. Although tensions between Ashley and Miguel are high, Miguel had agreed to meet Ben on her behalf. Towards the end of the episode, George was on his way to confront Anne. Amy, Ricky, and John were at the doctors office about to find out the sex of their twins.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anne's House-Nobody's POV

George angrily walked up Anne's driveway. Rage visible in his eyes. As he reached the front door, the anger inside of him only began to burn brighter. He was angry, he was upset, and he was hurt. Anne had done something that George never would have thought she was capable of.

George: (knocking furiously on Anne's door) Anne! Open the damn door! I know you're in there!

Shuffling of what sounded like footsteps could be heard from inside the house. The door swung open to reveal Anne dressed in nothing but a robe.

Anne: George, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you knocking like that? What do you want?

George: What the hell is wrong with me? I think the better question is what the hell is wrong with you. You know damn well why I'm here.

Anne: No George, I don't, and unless you tell me what you're doing here you need to leave. There is nothing wrong with me anyways. You're the one whos knocking on people's doors like some maniac in search of drugs or something.

George: So you're really just gonna stand here in front of me acting like you're innocent?!

Anne: Why don't you come in and we can talk about whatever the hell this is.

George: Why don't I. (saying as he enters the house and makes his way to kitchen table) Okay, do you want me to say or would you like to admit what you did wrong, Anne?

Anne: I have no idea what you're talking about. As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong. To you, or to anybody else for that matter.

George: GOD DAMN IT ANNE! Stop. Just stop trying to pretend you're innocent and that you haven't done anything. OWN THE HELL UP TO WHAT YOU DID AND STOP PISSING ME OFF!

Anne: What the hell do you want me to own up? (tears begin to form in her eyes) I have no idea what you're talking about. I really don't know what I've done wrong to cause you to act like this George.

George: Let me refresh you're dwindling memory then. You kicked Ashley out of your home. You kicked her out because she was pregnant. Because the father of the baby was Ben. You basically told our youngest daughter that she was a shame and a disgrace. I hope you at least treat Robbie better then what you're treating Ashley. What you did to her was wrong and you know it.

Anne: I reacted my way. I did what I thought was best. I stand by my decision. I don't care what you or anybody else feels for that matter. If my decision caused Nora to leave then so be it. If it caused Margaret come here and start drama then so be it.

George: You really think you did nothing wrong. You are one the most ignorant people I have ever met. If we were deciding what to based on baby daddies then you should have kicked Amy out when she announced her teen pregnancy. We both know Ricky was a bad kid back then. So I know this really isn't about baby daddies.