Episode 10: Truths

Previously on Secret Life Returns: George had arrived at Anne's house. Upon arriving at her house, his anger towards her only worsened. As soon as Anne opened the door, George began his attack on her. Making sure to let Anne know that what she did was wrong. He even made sure to voice his opinion on why Anne had done what she did. The words that George spoke caused Anne to kick him out of her home, as Anne stands by her decision. This caused tension between Anne and George. Thus, Anne now has tension with Nora, Margaret, George, Ashley, Ricky, and Amy. Recall also that Ashley and Miguel still have tension between them. Although Miguel did meet Ben on Ashley's behalf. Upon meeting Ben, Miguel discovered why Ben did what he did. Ben also shared a secret with Miguel that no one else knows about. At the end of the episode, it was revealed that Amy and Ricky are having twin boys.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Same Night-The Guest House-Grace's POV

Miguel and I had been living together for about a week or more now. It was a lot better then I thought it was going to be. We got along. Hardly any drama, arguing, or fighting. It was about 11 when I heard the door opening. I left my bedroom, and my way towards the kitchen. When Miguel moved in, George had remodeled the guest house to add three bedrooms, two masters and one guest. That way Miguel and I each had our own room. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Miguel sitting there with his head in his laps. I poured myself a cup of coffee, and pulled a stool on the opposite side of the counter across from where Miguel was sitting so that it would be easier to make eye contact with him.

Miguel: I'm sorry Grace. I didn't mean to wake you.

Grace: Don't worry about. You obviously need someone to talk too.

Miguel: You know what? I really do. I heard some information today, and know I have to relay the information to Ashley. I just don't know if I can do it.

Grace: Well, what exactly did you hear? Cause if you heard something Ashley would want to hear, you need to tell her.

Miguel: That's the problem, I know Ashley would want to hear all of it. Well all I'm supposed to tell her anyways.

Grace: All that you're supposed to tell her? What is that supposed to mean? Did you hear something you didn't want to hear?

Miguel: It was more I was told something I didn't want to hear. Or ask to hear. Information that had nothing to with who or why I was there. But I was heard is worrying me. I feel as though I have to tell someone about it, but I'm afraid to tell anyone.

Grace: Well what exactly are you saying?

Miguel: Ben told me a secret he's been keeping.

Grace: What was the secret?

Miguel: See that's the problem. I want to tell you, but I'm not going too. It's not a good secret. In fact what he has been keeping is very bad.

I took a deep breath. I knew that as soon Miguel had said that what Ben was keeping was very bad, that it was a secret Ben didn't want getting out. As I was taking a sip of my coffee, both mine and Miguel's cellphone vibrated on the kitchen counter.

Grace: Look, if you're not comfortable keeping Ben's secret, but you're also not comfortable knowing it, tell Ben that he needs to tell everyone or whoever is directly affected by the secret. It was a mass text, George inviting everyone to dinner tomorrow.