Episode 19: Going Nowhere

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Ben decides to hire a security detail for everyone who lives in the Underwood household. Open the hire, both Ben and Ricky change a few rules, that all of the Underwood household must follow. During the episode, Margaret ran into Anne at the coffee shop. Where her and Anne began a friendly conversation. Eventually Anne asked for Margaret's advice on how to mend relationships. Margaret gave her unfiltered advice and opinion, and to her surprise, Anne took it very well. Anne managed to remain civil, and even told Margaret that she would consider what she said, and if she needed anything else that she would be calling Margaret. The end of the episode saw Ben, Ricky, Amy, Miguel and John in the Underwood living room. All of them, except John who was asleep in Miguel's arm, taking in everything Ben and Ricky had just told them.

________________________________________________________________________________

That Same Night-Underwood Home-Amy and Ricky's Room-Amy's POV

Ricky and I had gone upstairs to our room after Ben had left. Miguel had gone to bed along with John. But for awhile, all of us had stayed downstairs. Not one of us saying a word. All of us sat down there thinking. Thinking about what comes next. If any of this would actually help. Well, I assumed that was what they were thinking about. But I know it was what I was thinking about. But as they say every person is different. I sat in bed, still thinking. Ricky was in the shower for now. So I thought about every other option we could have to escape this madness. But I already knew Ricky would probably say no to all of them. Maybe he would and maybe he wouldn't. Who knows but it wasn't worth asking him. No matter what, the stalker would probably find. I placed the pillows upright, and sat up against them. I had gotten through about fifteen minutes of the show when Ricky came in from the bathroom, shirtless, and let me tell you with my hormones seeing him like that was making me go wild. I watched as he came and took his place on the bed. 

Ricky: So what do you think about all of this Amy? 

Amy: About all of what? 

I was biting my lip, and had picked up a magazine. Hoping that it would distract my mind, but let me tell you that it wasn't working. All I see was shirtless Ricky.Who was still somewhat from his shower. The doctor had cleared me not to long ago. I really needed to distract my mind. But as I said, all I could think about was wet shirtless Ricky. 

Ricky: All the changes Ben and I brought. Is there anything you're not okay with?

Amy: I already told you and Ben that I was fine with whatever the two of you had to do. Whatever it takes to protect my family. Not like we have much option anyways. 

Ricky: What are you talking? Everything always has numerous options Amy. You know that as well as I do. (laying down on the bed)

Amy: (following his lead) But think about what we're going through right now. Sure everyone says that everything has an option. But is that always true? I don't think what we're going through offers numerous options. I think we only have two, and you know just as I do what those two options are. 

Ricky: I see your point. And you're right. We only have two options here. But sometimes you can always choose on an official option. Can you not? But whatever you want Amy, and what you want to do is what I'm fine with. And you already know to tell that creep that if he keeps messing with you, then he's messing with me. No one messes with my family. I don't give a damn who the hell they think are. They have to get through me, before they get to you. 

Amy: I already know that honey. I'm glad that you're not afraid to fight for me. It lets me know that I made the best choice by staying here. And it's one of the many reasons I'll always love you. (rolls over on top of Ricky and begins to kiss his lips, and neck).