Episode 6-Arrangements

Previously on Secret Life Returns: Ricky and Amy found out that Ashley was really pregnant. That she was not messing around with them. Ashley then told Nora and Anne that she was pregnant and who the father was. Anne, upon learning the father, told Ashley she was longer welcome in her home. Thus causing Amy to become angered and fire a few a words at her mom. Ricky and Amy offered Ashley a place to stay at their apartment until she figures it out. At the end, Ricky told Anne she deserved the words that were spoken to her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ricky & Amy's Apartment-Miguel's POV

I had been sitting on the floor for most of the day  playing with John. After the engagement party, Ricky and Amy asked if I could babysit John again. As they had to talk to Ben and Ashley. I agreed. I had become sort of a permanent babysitter for them for the summer. John was playing with his blocks not really noticing me. Only speaking when he wanted another toy from his room or toy box. He had slept for about two hours when we got home. I texted Ricky and he said it was fine to let him stay up as it was summer and his sleeping schedule wasn't as important anymore.

John: MOVIE!

Miguel: You want to watch a movie?

John: Yeah.

Miguel: Okay, which movie do you want to watch?

John: Monsters U.

Miguel: Okay.

I got the movie from the shelf. Sat John on the couch. Put the movie in the dvd player, and started it. Five minutes into the movie, I received a text from Amy asking me to come down and open the butcher shop door. I looked over and found that John had fallen asleep in those five minutes. Quickly, I moved him to his room, and made my way downstairs.

Miguel: (opens the door) What is going on? Why the suitcases?

Amy: We'll explain upstairs. Where is John?

Miguel: Asleep in his room. Why?

Ricky: Because he doesn't need to hear what is about to happen. Let's go.

Quickly, we all began to climb the stairs. I locked the door once more, and followed them. When we reached the apartment Ricky motioned for everyone to join him at the table. Of course, we listened. We all took a chair at the table, and Ricky spoke first.

Ricky: Okay, first we need to catch Miguel up. Ashley why don't you go ahead and do that.

Ashley: Okay. Miguel, thanks for agreeing to babysit John for Amy. It helped her and me. It made it easier for us to talk. Now the reason I asked Amy to stay behind after the engagement party  was because I had some news to break to her. The news being that I was pregnant, and that Ben was the father. Before I broke my news, Amy and Ricky apologized to Ben, and Ben to them. After I broke my news, some things about what Ben had been doing in school while he was, shall I say, dating me came to light. This led to a fight between us causing Amy, Ricky, and me to decided to end that meeting. At the end of the meeting, I asked Ricky and Amy to drive me to my mom's house. As the plan was that I was going to stay with her until after the wedding. Upon arriving at her house, we heard her arguing with Nora through the door and decided I should tell her. When we entered the house, we asked Nora to stay. At this point, I broke the news to my mom including who the father was. When she learned who the father was, she asked me to leave. Stating anything that has any ties, connections, or relations to Ben was not welcome in her house. Thus, kicking me out.

Miguel: And thus, Ricky and Amy offering you a place to say. I understand. Don't worry I can find a hotel room. You can take the extra bed in John's room.