Epilogue

Copyright © MarciN 2014

A/N Hello everyone it's been a long time I finally finished it . Anyway go back and read chapter sixteen I made some changes. Hope you like anyway, please comment and vote.

Breaking News Report: Hello Miami. It's official. Julian and Alyssa are finally man and wife. 400 hundred guest witnessed the couple exchanging vows this morning. She wore Vera Wang and he wore Armani. The reception is taking place has this reporter speaks and it is spectacular. I was invited to bring my camera in courtesy of the bride and groom. So let's check out the fireworks.

The fireworks shot up in the air has Marco spoke into the micro phone.... "Let's all raise our glasses and welcome the newlyweds Julian and Alyssa De La Cruz...Julian brought Alyssa hand to his lips lightly kissing her knuckles has they entered the tent. "Julian, I have a special news report for you." Alyssa whispered in his ear.... "Our inside sources say that Julian and Alyssa our expecting another child."

Julian stopped dead in his tracks looking into the eyes of the woman he loved . "When did you find out?"

"This morning when I took the test." He kissed her passionately has their guess yelled their approval. He was the happiest man on earth it was meant to be.

A/N Hello if you liked Only You Please check out Wynter's Circle  work in progress and if you want some humor please read Maid For Him