Chapter Three One Night Stand

Copyright © MarciN 2014 

"So Miss Montgomery what are you thinking...?"  Aylssa looked her best friend in the eyes and smiled. "That I'm going to sleep with him."  " I would." Trey put in as he came up behind Donna "Excuse me what did you say? And you shut up Trevor?"  "That I am going with Julian so that I can get fucked and I hope it's as good as he looks." "Holla luya girl go get you some good bye dick." Trey shouted. Donna turned giving him the evil eye as he looked around nonchalantly.  "So can I change your mind by telling you that this man is stranger and you know nothing about him ....?"

Alyssa shock head "No." 

" So you're ready for a one night stand with this guy? You can seriously handle that."

"Yes."

Donna gave her a motherly look."Well then I need you to promise to be responsible.....he may look like god's gift to women but I need you to call my cell phone with his license plate and address of where you go with him, and don't you dare forget to use condoms." 

Alyssa looked over at Julian with his brother their eyes met."Ok."She  answered Donna.

"Don't ok me, I don't want to see you on the next Unsolved Mystery."

 " Please girl just remember to call use with all the juice details and tell that one he's talking to if he's willing I'm able definitely able." Trevor said batting his eyes at Julian's brother.

            "Julian, man what are you doing." Julian turned to face his brother.

 "I'm moving on."

But what about this girl, you know nothing about her or her friends and if that dude keeps looking at me I swear." Julian laughed at his brother. He loved him he knew he was just looking out for him but he had this under control. He was really ok.

" Marco, back off a little let me breathe." Julian turned prepared to leave. Marco's gripped  his arm preventing his departure. Julian gave him a hug patting him on the shoulder. They stood back looking at each other similar in looks.

"Julian  you just went through something traumatic. I know you're hurting so let's just get out of here and catch the next flight back to Miami. "

            "No,  I know what I am doing and Alyssa knows what's up. She's a big girl."

"I just ask that you stop and think before you do something you may regret later."

"What regrets, like the one I made when I asked Suzette to marry me and she left me at the altar.  Can't you see I don't care anymore. You guys catch a  cab, I'm taking the Rolls." Walking toward Alyssa he felt  the tension ease it was like he had known her for years instead of a couple  hours.  

            Alyssa  hugged Donna then Trey and walked to meet him. He searched her eyes giving her a chance to back out. "Are you sure you want to go with me?" Alyssa heartbeat seemed to increase by the minute, she took a deep breath. "Yes, I want to go with you."

 His sensual lips curved into a sexy smile. "Then let's go." He held out his hand and she took it. 

             Everything seem so surreal as he led her from the club, she looked back to see his brothers watching heads together in discussion. "What about those guys.

 "Their big boys they'll find there way home."

 The Rolls pulled up as they exited the club the driver got out and opened the door.  She slide across the black leather seat and watched as he gave the driver instructions and slid in beside her.  She felt nervous and gitty as the butterflies seemed to go off in her stomach. She could change her mind but what the hell it had been awhile since she something adventurous. He was what she wanted, and she was going to have him.  Taking control she  straddled his lap then placing a hand on either side of his face  she lowered her lips to his, their tongues meeting  instantly.  She got the response she wanted he was hard and stiff.  She smiled as their gazes meet.  His hands found their way around her neck as he released the clasp that held her halter.  He released her tongue to find the taunt brown nipple taking it into his warm mouth he sucked hard. Alyssa rose from his lap as the pleasure spiraled through her body. She felt on fire.  He licked and sucked until she could feel moisture in her panties. She cradled  his head  in her hand  encouraging him as he grazed his teeth over her and began sucking on the other.