One: "New Boy"

Kayden's POV

"Help! Help!" She kept on shouting. It broke me to hear her sad voice.

"I'm here! Where are you Elly? Elly!" I kept on shouting for her.

"Candy! Is that you?" her voice sounded helpless.

"Yes, it's me. Come here. It's okay. It was all a dream." I extend my hands.

She crawls out from under the bed and hugs me tightly. I don't know why but my 5 year old heart fluttered a bit.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⚫⚫⚫⚫

Elizabeth's POV

What is happening? Why is there so much fuss? Is there a good news? I hope no one is pregnant.

Whatever it may be, I know it won't make me happy.

"C'mon Elly!" my best friend shouts.

"Stop it Kaira! Don't call me Elly! I've said this a 100 times to you!" I shout at her. Why is she so stupid?

"I'm so sorry. I... I don't know why you don't want me to call you by that name, but if you don't want me to say it, then I won't. Okay? Happy?" she smiles at me, apologetically.

"It's fine. Just treat me with an ice-cream or something as a sorry. And by the way, what is all this fuss about?" I'm really curious about it.

"Oh yeah! I forgot! There's this new kid in the school! Not a kid! A very handsome boy! We've got to befriend him! And I want to have him as my boyfriend!" she starts gushing.

I look over at Kaira. She's really pretty. Her blonde hair and contrasting blue eyes are very appealing. And she has this 'carefree' attitude that makes everyone wanting to befriend her.

I wonder why she wanted to be friends with me. A girl who has nothing. Who's living her life off scholarships. Who has no one to take care of her, who is not all in all popular, a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes, and the worst temper, me. Elizabeth White.

"C'mon Eliza! We've got to see the new guy!" Oh! And by the way my best friend calls me Eliza, because apparently Elizabeth is like an old time princess' name.

Why all the gossip about the new boy? Oh well, let's see who it is. Kaira grabs my hand and pulls me towards the crowd. We push some people aside and there he is, the new student. I have to admit he is a bit good looking, with blue eyes and black hair with glasses, he looks nice. BUT! He does remind me of someone. I don't know who, but he does.

"What's your name?" I shout, making everyone turn their heads to look at me."You look familiar!" yes. I have no shame.

"What's your name, little star?" the new boy asks me, a bit rudely.

Little star?

Only one person calls me that. Kayden?

"By the way! I'm Matt. Matthew Brown. Now care to tell me your name." he replies. Then I guess he is not the one I'm thinking he is.

"Elizabeth White." I reply.

The boy stares at me wide eyed and then puts on a neutral face.

"Good. And I have to say you are quite a beauty." he comes close to me and kisses my hand.

I blush and pull my hand back. He just smirks at me, then winks and then turns and walks away.

Is he really not kayden?

Pfft. He can't be Kayden. Kayden is just too sweet.

Right?

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

So, there you go. The first chapter. As I said before, the italics portion is a flashback, whereas the rest is the main story.

I know the flashback are a bit confusing, but all the riddles will be solved with time.

So stay in touch for more.

Fact-2 Some parts of the story are the ones that came to me as dreams. Not kidding.

The cover above is made by none other than.... Me!

Vote...

Comment...

Share...

Follow...

Love you guys.
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya