Fifty Seven: Clues, Help and Mysteries

Before I start the chapter, listen. I've decided to write this story in 3rd person's POV as it would make it more thrilling. Second......GET READY FOR SOME ADVENTURE!!!

Third person's POV

Day 1

Setting aside all his emotions, all his pains, Matthew constantly tries to make a way out of this hell.

Daily, after constant torture by his aunt and Emma, he never lets his sleep overpower him. Pulling an all-nighter, he works all through the dark night. Only for his love, Elizabeth and Kayden.

Till now, he has figured a way to get the antitode for Kayden. But... Not alone. Someone is helping him, by leaving some clues for him.

He has discovered the entrance door lock also. Now all he has to do, is find a way to "kidnap" Elizabeth and rush out of this place.

And he has hope that he will succeed.

Day 2

Finally! He sits back on his seat, and looks towards heaven. He has got 90 percent of the puzzle pieces joined.

One can clearly judge by the dark circles under his eyes, his usually healthy frame getting skinnier, and his his constantly day dreaming, that something is off.

He is scared.

Of the outcomes.

He doesn't know what kinda of drugs are being fed to Elizabeth.

His daydreaming gets interrupted, when a paper slides under his dungeon. He hurriedly jumps up and takes the paper.

He has no idea, who is helping him, but he sincerely wishes to thank him.

The paper has a poem in it...

The way to the paradise,
Isn't that easy, you see.
11'o clock that night, there
You met your beauty.

She tore your heart in two,
But still she loves you,
And her love is true.

The stars twinkled,maybe,
that's why the clues left hidden.
Behind your struggles and agony,
Shines the ray of your life, forbidden.

It's a really beautiful poem, but nothing clicks in Matthew's mind. 'My only beauty is Elizabeth' he thinks. 11'o clock? What does the person mean? Tore my heart in tw-

THE GARAGE!!!

But... What about the garage? Is there something that I've missed? I must investiga-

"Matthew! Come down this instant and clean the garage!" the piercing voice of Emma is heard.

Perfect!

Matthew runs down happily and salutes Emma, which makes her frown in confusion.

Cleaning was the perfect excuse to find the hidden mysteries.

More than cleaning, his mind was engaged in noticing every small detail of the room, finding something, he still doesn't know the whereabouts of.

His eyes were like the ones of an eagle searching for its prey.

And soon, the eyes caught its prey, and Matthew pushes the button, causing a small, about 4 ft or maybe less, door opening behind the toolshed.

That's it!

He runs back towards his dungeon, but stops as he feels someone smiling behind him. He turns back, in time, enough to catch a shadow of someone running behind the wall.

Who could it be?

Was it the person who was helping him?

He shrugs the thought away, since he has more important matters at hand, although meeting his helper was equally as important.

Day 3

His heart was pounding heavily. He still has one more thing to do. Figuring a way to the garage from Elizabeth's room, which are not too far away, without getting caught by any of these- Aunt Linda, Emma, and Elizabeth herself.

Matthew has to make sure that Elizabeth collaborates in his plan, or else they won't have a happy ending.

Elizabeth, my beauty. I am counting on you. Elizabeth's smiling face shines in his memory.

I really wish the plan would succeed. He doesn't care for his life. If it wasn't for Elizabeth and Kayden, he would have been dead long ago. Those two gave him a reason to smile everyday. A reason to be live.

He thinks that he might feel at peace if he dies after rescuing them both.

"Kayden. If something ever happens to me, escape from here and take care of Elly. I know you love her. Believe me, I do too. But I love you as well. You are the only one I can rely on to perfectly take care of Elly. Keep her away from these venoms. Take her somewhere far away, and never... I mean never, let her know of all the secrets which are kept hidden. You must promise to me, that you will forget everything, forget me, and move on with your life, leaving this hideous past of yours behind. Do you promise?"

"I promise, Matthew. I promise that I will forget everything after your death. I will forget our past. I'll make sure that Elizabeth's safe. And once I've made sure that she is, I will come to you, to live forever with you."

"What?! You can't do that!"

"Whoops! I promised already. Even if I break the promise, the god will take me to you."

"I won't let you die."

"I won't let you die, as well."

His eyes pop open. He was confused. Maybe while working he slept for a bit. And......a dream? No. It was not a dream. It was a memory. He smiles to himself.

I won't let you both die.

Oh dear Matthew. Such a sweetheart.

Now, wait for the next chapter. There, All three will meet their fate.

What has been written in their fate?

But.....TOO BAD I HAVE EXAMS FROM 10TH. SO I WONT UPDATE TILL THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS. I'M SINCERELY SORRY.

Diya out!