Forty: What She Did

Elizabeth's POV

I get up to the sun rays hitting my eyes. I open my eyes to feel some weight on me. I, without moving my head, turn my eyes to look at the person sleeping like an angel, beside me.

I carefully remove his hand from me and climb down the bed. Stretching a bit, I look down to see that I'm still in my jeans and sweater and my legs are actually hurting a bit.

I look around for my bag to find it lying beside the wardrobe, empty. And all my clothes were hung in the wardrobe, which was open.

A yawn escapes my mouth which seems to be loud enough to wake Matt up. He pushes the covers off him and looks at me.

"Who" yawn "Arranged my clothes?"

He scratches his head, "Maybe it was the maid. I'll tell them to prepare breakfast. Go get ready. I'll change in the other room." he gets up, takes his belongings from a drawer and leaves.

1 hour later

"I know that you are curious to know more, aren't you?"

I nod with mouthful of pancakes. I gulp it down and say, "Of course. I mean, I'm leaving my whole one week of school here so that I can know about what is happening."

He smiles "You know, you really are amazing."

"I know" I flip my hair, or well, try to, seeing I end up slapping myself in the face.

We both laugh and finish our breakfast.

How much am I trying to make myself seem strong so that you won't fall apart...

3 hours later

"So... You were telling about how, my m-mom was.."

"It's okay. You don't have to actually believe it right now. I know it is hard for you. But I think that you have the right to know."

I smile. How can someone be so understanding?

I keep my hand in his as I lean my head on his shoulder as we both sit on the same bench as yesterday.

" Um... So as I was saying, your mother was associated with Aunt Linda. I never got to know why, though. I heard that, after we, more like I was announced dead, there spread a news of your mother getting caught in an accident. Which, isn't really true. She was alive. She never died. "

I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Aunt Linda and your mother took us to some unknown dark place, and there...there...she..."

I pull my hand from his and keep them on both his cheeks making him look at me.

"Tell me. Tell me what has she done to you."

He takes a deep breath.

"She abused us."

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

YEAH FELLOW READERS! Here is a gift for making me reach over 300 votes!!!

Shout out to all my fellow readers!

pandalover0292 You were the one who had awoken this idea in my head, So... Thank you for sticking with me and this book from the start.

pineapple_parabatai Thanks for giving my book a chance. I love your book 'Friendship Fate' It's awesome. I recommend you to check it out too.

Leeleechoco2 I remember our fight for chocolate. Hehe. Thanls for reading my book. And yeah, I won't take less than 50 percent of it, remember!

bookloverrika Thanks for reading my book. I love your 'lit' profile pic. And your book 'Broken from within'. Keep writing. And yeah, please, everyone do check her book out!

DarkPrincess1806 My second newest reader. Thanks for reading my book and blessing me with 'Insomniac's Dream'. The book is super duper awesome pawsome!

And Smut-Fries-Rights Yup! You too are mentioned here. My newest reader, thanks for starting to read my book. #YaoiIsTheBest!

Hehe.

That's my feelings (not THAT type of feelings, I'm totally straight) for you readers.

Thank you so so much!

Ok. Now. I'll stop. Or else this A/N will go longer than the actual chapter. Hehe! 😉

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. If so then please comment here or message me. I tend to forget things easily! So please forgive me if someone is left. Don't hesitate to msg me.

Buh-Bye!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya!