Twenty Three: Bonus Chapter 2 ♥

Matthew's POV

"Shit!" I scream.

Why did I have to kiss her!? Why!?

"Hey...listen...it's not my fault. She- I didn't kiss her on purpose okay? You hear me. Please don't do anything."

I know I won't be able to fight for long. I must find a way to tell White the truth. She must know about this. She deserves to know about this.

Suddenly my hand starts moving on its own. I write some words on the papar, in a really gibberish handwriting.

I will tell her the truth.

Why? Why is he dead set ready to ruin her? What has she done to him? I think it is all a misunderstanding. Just a misundersta-

"Aah!" my head. It's hurting again.

I think this was the last time I was with White. I might not be able to see her again.

Never.

.

..

...

"Aargh!" I walk up to the mirror, "What a hideous looking body, I've got? Can't he take more care of it? Well, he can't now. Since he's gone. Forever!"

I smile.

"At last, I have control over this. Now all that is left in me is Revenge! Beware, Elizabeth. I'm coming to get you and make your life a living hell."

I look at my reflection, and suddenly I see a small boy laughing and running around in the mirror. Uh... That's me.

I touch the surface of the mirror.

"What have I done to deserve this? Is the only mistake I've done is to love you? Was that a mistake? If so, then why am I the one to suffer? Why is it me suffering?"

I remember her laughing and happily enjoying her time in Dubai with Matthew.

And dare I say, it made me jealous.

Very jealous.

And now, it's her turn to suffer. To pay for all her sins.

"Aargh! Matthew, STOP!" why is he struggling so much.

"I am strong! You won't be able to dominate me! You are the weak one. The loser. The weakling, who will die, along with Elizabeth."

"Matthew is no more. Matthew's end would be just as tragic as that of Elizabeth. And then, only the strongest will remain. The true one will remain."

Only the strongest and true...

Me...

Kayden.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Yaas honey! Another bonus chapter.

So... Now you know that he is alive. And congrats Leeleechoco2 your theory was right. He really is alive.

Now, I would love to listen of all your theories on what has happened to Kayden.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Glimpse in the next chapter...

"I asked, whom did you loved?"

"I loved a guy... He was really nice to me..."

"Why you-"

"I don't even know why I gave you my heart, two times, at that."

"Two times?"

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Keep reading, voting, commenting and sharing.

Love to you from
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya