Five: LET'S PARTY!!!

Kayden's POV

"Ellliiiiizzzzaaa! I'm gonna eat you!" I growl.

"Aahhh! Help! Monster!" she shrieks. Adorable. So damn adorable.

She starts running around the house. She looks really terrified. I'm having fun!

I whoop and continue running, a bit faster this time. In no time I catch her and start tickling her. She is the most ticklish person I've ever seen. And I use it against her. I feel so evil. But it is worth it.

She shrieks beneath me, while I continue to tickle her. "Candy! S-S-STOP! P-p-pl-lea-se!"

Should I stop? Nope.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Elizabeth's POV

"Eliza! Wake up!" someone shakes me. "Let me sleep! Mommy please!"

Suddenly covers are pulled off me. I get up to see Kaira standing with a dress and a makeup kit in her hands.

"Wh-what?" I ask, confused.

"Stupid! We have to go to Matt's party you forgot!" she shouts.

I face-palm. Oh yeah. Right. I forgot.

"Get up now! Please! You are the key to his and mine relationship." she shrieks.

"What? Key?" I ask, confused, a bit more.

"You won't understand. I knew it. Just get dressed up and I'll tell you my plan, fine?" she says, excited.

I get up lazily, and fall down the bed. Kaira facepalms. She helps me get up, gives me the dress and pushes me in the washroom.

I didn't even bother asking, where did she got the dress from, knowing that she must have brought it for me. Seeing that there is a lack of dresses at my house. What I mean is good party dresses. All I have is my casual dresses.

As I change into the dress, I can't help remembering the time I and Matthew spend in the lunch. We talked a lot, walking hand in hand. Yes. HAND IN HAND!

I smile remembering it.

Afyer a few minutes I finally manage to slip into the dress.

Its a deep voilet sleeveless dress which Kaira paried with sliver heels

Its a deep voilet sleeveless dress which Kaira paried with sliver heels. My hair was kept down. And with a little touch of makeup, BAAM I'm ready!

As I sit on the bed, Kaira stands in front of me.

"Listen." she starts "You" she points at me "Have to help me look good. Okay?"

I nod.

"I just want a boyfriend. And you're gonna help me."

I nod again.

"great!" she claps "Let's goooooo"

We both go downstairs and check ourselves last time in the mirror before getting out of the house. I lock the door while Kaira starts her car.

I sit down and we speed off to the road.

Screeeech!

What the hell?

"what happened?" I ask Kaira. Why did the car stopped suddenly.

"We are here. Dumb."she rolls her eyes and gets out of the car while I do the same.

I look ahead of me to see a house, more like a small mansion, which gives off the vibe that 'the people here are rich, but not too much.'

I shrug the thought out of my head and start walking inside with Kaira.

The interior of the house is pretty. And also, the house is pretty much empty, a few students from our school sitting together with some people whom I don't know. Phew! So this is probably not one of those 'crazy teenage parties'.

I see Matthew sitting with the crowd at the same time as he sees me. He waves at us to join him. His action makes everyone turn their faces towards us. Wow! I just love being the center of attraction. Please do note the highly important 'sarcasm'.

I feel awkward under so many stares, while Kaira just flips her hair and starts walking towards the crowd, with me walking behind her like an awkward potato.

May god help me tonight!

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫

I feel you Eliza, I feel you!

May she be blessed by god!

Fact-5 Initially Elizabeth was going to be named Sophia!

So.... I don't have much to say.

Let's just wait for my next update.

Love you!
Xx_TheRainbowGirl_xX aka Diya ♥